Chapter One - Parent Problems

Chapter One - Parent Problems

A Chapter by CreatvityChick
"

Chapter One - Young Girl Fortune is living in her parents house and they are not getting along. They argue everyday bout bills, taxes, financial issues, and even worst she's pregnant! Will it end?!

"

       Fortune lives in her mother house. She is 9 months pregnant and is due in a few weeks. She plans to move out in a year or so when she's 18, get a job, nice apartment, and live her life like it's golden, but that wasn't going to happen. On January 3, 2013 Fortune and her mother had a very big argument. This is what happened.

       "Fortune come her now!" said Fortune's mom at the top of her lungs. Fortune jumped at the sound of her mother's voice. She walked into her mom's room slowly. Her feet were swollen and hurt never like before. "Yes mom?" Said Fortune scared of what her mom would say next. Not that it was a different or brand new feeling. They argue everyday. 24/7. But anyway, "Fortune did you take money out my wallet? And don't lie or I will kill you." Said her mom in a deep voice. Fortune heart was beating out her chest. "How she know I took her money. I only took 20 dollars. I needed it for allergy pills. I would of died. Maybe I should tell her." Fortune thought.

 

     "Fortune, Fortune, FORTUNE!? ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME. I SAID HOW THE HELL AM I MISSING 20 DOLLARS THEN?!" Said Fortune's mom loudly. "I'm sorry I wasn't paying- I um took 20 dollars. I'm sorry." said fortune softly. Even though she was 18, she had a soft beautiful voice like no other. "YOU SAID YOU DIDNT. YOU LIED TO MY FACE. YOU KNOW WHAT. THIS ISNT THE FIRST TIME. YOU DO THIS EVERY MONTH. EVERY MONTH I KNEW IT WAS YOU!" said her mom louder then before. "but mom I do it every month because my allergy pills. I could of - " Her mother interrupted. "YOU DONT HAVE ALLERGIES. STOP LIENG SO MUCH. YOU KNOW WHAT. PACK YOUR STUFF. YOUR GETTING OUT MY HOUSE. LIKE NOW!" Bellowed Fortune's mom.

 

     "Please mom. Please don't kick me out. I have no where to go." Begged Fortune. "GO TO YOUR DEAD BEAT BABY FATHER. HE WILL TEACH YOU A LESSON BOUT STEALING MONEY. I KNOW HE WILL BEAT YOUR A*S." Said her mom teasingly. "THAT IS WHY I DONT WANNA GO THERE. HE SMOKES AND SNIFFES CRACK. I CANT BE NEAR THAT. I AM 9 MONTHS PREGNANT AND DUE IN 6 WEEKS. IT WILL AFFECT MY BABY." She yelled as loud as she could. Her mom stopped in anger and surprise. Fortune stopped in fear and noticed she raised her voice. "I'm - I'm - I'm - "Said Fortune but was interrupted by her mom. Her mom slapped her in her face while scolding at her. "If you ever raise your voice at me again I will kill you and your baby!" Fortune froze and stared in disgust as she heard her mother say that. "How could she say that to me." She thought. Fortune ran upstairs.

 

     "YEAH GO PACK YOUR STUFF AND LEAVE NOW!" Said her mom yelling while her daughter ran in anger. Fortune found her suitcase from when her dad was alive and they went to New York. Ever since her father died of a heart attack her mom has been acting like that. Fortune knew her mom was in pain but she doesn't need to take it out on her. She gave her mom a paper bout a therapist once. Her mom scolded her like never before and told her to piss off. Fortune cried while looking at the suit case and thinking back at al the memories of her dad. She sat the suit case down and unzipped it. She packed everything she could fit still. She haven't went close shopping unless stealing counts. Last time she went shopping was when she was 9. The age her father died. She wanted to take a shower. She opened the door and her mother was right there when it opened. Fortune screamed a little in fear. "Where you think your going?" Said Fortune's mom. "The door is that way" Fortune's mom said annoyed. "umm I wanted to take a shower." Said Fortune sweetly.

 

     "NO YOUR NOT!" Said Her Mom as she grabbed her daughter by her wrist and pushed her outside. "my suit case mom?" Her mom went upstairs to get it. She starred at the suit case. She grabbed it and walked downstairs. She handed it to Fortune. "Now leave!" Said Fortune's mom with a cracky voice. "mom??" Said Fortune worried and confused. Her mom slammed the door in her face. "Why was her eye teary. Was she crying. And instead of her throwing the suitcase she handed it to me? Why?" Fortune thought.

 

     Fortune walked about 45 minuets. She regretted everything she did. If she hadn't done what she did she'd be in her room relaxing but she is walking to her baby father's run down, un- fit house. She still wonder's why she was dating him. He's rude, mean, and everything opposite of Fortune. But Fortune had to admit she had her flaws at age 16 but she wasn't planning to have a child at that age. But she did. She got pregnant. Her mother didn't care. She knew her dad would of. He was very protective but knew how to have fun.

 

     When she made it to the house she didn't feel like looking at it and pointing its flaws out. She just wanted to sit down and sleep. Even though her baby daddy has 6 other kids. She still liked him. She never stopped liking him. How could she stop that's her BABY DADDY. But she knew she couldn't date him she couldn't. When she knocked for the 2 time he answered with a big grin on his face. Fortune just starred in confusion. "You going to let me in?" Said Fortune annoyed. "Of course I am babe." He smiled as she walked in slowly looking behind her to see if he was still smiling. And he was.



© 2013 CreatvityChick


Author's Note

CreatvityChick
Everyone give me a honest opinion bout it. This is my first chapter. Don't know how many there will be but review. Tell me the truth. I take criticism well. Thank you for reading.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I made a spelling mistake but that doesn't matter. I like it a lot and tried my very best and I think I did well.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

336 Views
1 Review
Added on June 30, 2013
Last Updated on June 30, 2013
Tags: Chapter 1, Struggles, Arguement, Life, Teen. Fiction, Informational


Author

CreatvityChick
CreatvityChick

Baltimore, MD



About
I am a girl with a dream to write stories. Maybe my career one day but for now my mind is set on writing. I have creativity like no other which is one thing you need with writing. I love writing becau.. more..

Writing