Chapter Two - 99 Problems And This Guy Is One

Chapter Two - 99 Problems And This Guy Is One

A Chapter by CreatvityChick
"

Fortune is now at her ex's broken down house. It's disgusting and Fortune has to stay. She has nowhere else to go after being kicked out by her mom. She has a weird feeling bout her ex's presence.

"

     "You going to keep staring at me or what, my feet are swollen and I need a sofa not infested with bed bugs, thanks?. " Said Fortune rudely. She knew she had to stand her ground and show that he couldn't walk all over her. "Yeah babe, right there. and you know I aint got no bed bugs. This home was kept clean cause I knew you were coming back. " Said her baby daddy while sitting next to her. "Ummm I wasn't coming back but I got kicked out AND I'm only staying here until I get up on my feet and get a job. "

 

     "So you staying here forever. " He laughed while saying it. "What the hell you mean by that? " She said rude and offended. "You aint ever gonna find a job. " he said while rubbing her legs up and down. "Think I wont and you will be mistaken, So how bout you stop touching my legs cause me and you... a relationship.... any type of intercourse. Pffttt, not gonna happen. " Said Fortune while pushing his hands off her. "Babe it's gonna happen one night. You already know it. Once the baby come out, or before. We gonna have sex. " He said while kissing her on her neck.

 

     "Get off me now" She said after a minute or so. She couldn't believe she enjoyed it at first. She got up and went to the bathroom. She starred in the mirror. "Keep yourself together Fortune. DONT GIVE IN NO MATTER WHAT HE DOES TO SEDUCE YOU. " She whispered to her self in a serious tone. She walked out the bathroom and went in the kitchen. He had two glasses of wine out already. "What the hell does he think I'm bout to do? " She thought.

 

     "Come here babe. Lets have a little drink. It will only be one sip. " He said persuasive. "DO YOU THINK IM STUPID. THAT COULD OF KILLED THIS BABY. I ACTUALLY WANT THIS BABY. YOU MIGHT THINK YOUR OLDER AND IM THE STUPID ONE BUT I AINT DRINKING ONE SIP. SIP MY A*S. " Said Fortune angry. Fortune soon got scared and remembered all the possible stuff her baby father could do. He did go to jail 3 times. Rape, Attempted Murder, and Robbery. What would he do. He looked mad. Very mad.

 

     "BEND YOUR A*S OVER!" He said angrily while turning her around and bent her over. He then pulled her pants down. "SHUT UP! " He shouted while shoving his fingers nearly down her throat. He pulled down his pants and -

 

             Fortune woke up to the sound of her baby father calling her name. She fell asleep on the couch."Babe....Fortune....BABE! " He said while shaking her. "Huh, yeah, what ? " She said while rubbing her drowsy eyes. "Want to have a sip of wine? " He said while bringing her to the kitchen. Fortune stood in fear and was wondering what to say. The dream is what she kept thinking bout. She didn't want that to happen. "Do you, babe? " He repeated waiting for her answer. "Uhhh.. Ummm... but - " She was interrupted. "But what babe ? " He said while stepping closer to her. Fortune got scared the closer her got. "Yeah I would. " She blurted out to fast. "Ok Babe. " He said while backing up smiling.

 

     He gave her a glass and took it away. "Wait... this one. " He said jokingly even though she know he purposely was trying to give her a certain glass. She slowly with erupted stops in it made it to her mouth. She took a sip. Her baby daddy pushed it up and she drunk all of it in the one sip. "Pff.... STOP, WHAT THE HELL. " She said madly. She didn't care what he was going to do. He said a sip and he purposely pushed it up. "Oh my gosh sorry, Babe. " He said while grabbing a napkin and wiping her face slowly. She stared into his eyes. They were beautiful. Nobody could say they weren't. He stared in her eyes. Fortune felt his hand rub from her mouth to chest, to stomach, to butt. He groped it roughly and kissed her on her lips roughly. Fortune felt dizzy. Everything was getting dark. She only saw her boyfriend face.... smiling...at her.

 

     Fortune woke up in the bed next to him. He was still sleep. She was naked. She ran to put her clothes on. She picked them up and hurried to put them on. Right while putting her bra on her baby daddy opened his eyes. He stood up and stretched and smiled. "Good morning babe. " He said like nothing happened. Like Fortune didn't pass out. Like he - he - didn't rape her. Fortune stood in disgust and just stared. "What happened last night and what did you make me do!? " She said angrily while walking up to him. "I didn't make you do anything. You did everything yourself. You were the best you ever were before.. w***e. " He said while smiling and going to the computer. Fortune stomped over to the computer too. "Look for yourself babe. " He said while pulling up a video.

 

     "What the hell!! Is this on a website!!?? I should kill you! " She said while playing it. After watching the whole thing she stared at him then sat down on the bed. "You did all that by yourself. Maybe from chugging down that wine, babe. " I DIDNT CHUG IT DOWN. YOU MADE ME. " She picked up a pocket knife out his pants pocket from the ground. He was to busy watching the tape. " How you do that move if you pregnant. " He said laughing. Fortune ran up to him and cut his throat. He stood up fast holding his cut and looking at his hand at the blood. Fortune was bout to take another hit to his stomach but he stopped her and threw her on the floor. He held her hands down and was yelling at her. He lifted on hand up, Fortune flinched at the raising of his hand. She felt a blow to the face twice. He had punched her twice in the face.

 

     He picked her up and threw her to the front door. " You lucky you pregnant. " He said while holding his cut and whipping his face with blood. "I would of killed your a*s, you w***e. " He pushed her down the steps from the door. She was laying on the sidewalk ground. She seen and heard the door slam then seen blackness. She awoken to sirens and ambulances. Fortune felt great pain every where. She was lifted up and put in a ambulance. She heard "It's gonna be alright mam. Where almost there. " She was confused. What happened is what kept going through her mind.

 



© 2013 CreatvityChick


Author's Note

CreatvityChick
Like I always say comment and review honest opinion. Tell people to read my story. I might post everyday because - I'm in love with this story. I might everyday I'm 90% sure. But please give me an idea for future chapters but not this next one. Not chapter 3. I already have an idea. But based after chapter 3 give me ideas. thank you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

334 Views
Added on July 2, 2013
Last Updated on July 2, 2013
Tags: Teen, Educational, Life, Experience, Fiction


Author

CreatvityChick
CreatvityChick

Baltimore, MD



About
I am a girl with a dream to write stories. Maybe my career one day but for now my mind is set on writing. I have creativity like no other which is one thing you need with writing. I love writing becau.. more..

Writing