Chants: Chapter 8 - Other beings

Chants: Chapter 8 - Other beings

A Chapter by Crimson

She couldn't believe her eyes, and clearly neither could he. How he found her she'll never know but before she can even think about sneaking downstairs, she feels a presense behind her. It was Theo.

He looked past her, as if she wasn't even there and with a midly worrying look on his face he stormed past her and strode out of the room with so much determination she had to jog to keep up with him. She noticed he was grumbling under his breath the whole way down, she caught one word which she seemed to recognise, but how did he know... Adam.

Before she could ask how he knew him and where he's going, they reached the huge mahogany door and theo reached to grab one of the heavy iron bolts. She hated feeling useless so, partially certain she would fail, she grabbbed on to the lower bolt and pulled as hard as she could. A few seconds short of her giving up, Theo placed his hand over hers and pushed the bolt through its holder, the touch was so short , quick, that she couldn't feel any warmth- or maybe he had just gone stone cold.The doors finally opened, letting in a gust of cold air that took the air out of her lungs. While she was catching her breath, she realised that Theo had marched out of the doors and was striding towards Adam. Adam, who seemed completley unaware of Theo, was still throwing pebbles at her window. Theo mumbled something like, 'God damn neadens' 'Never had any subtleness about them' 'None at all'.I spoke next, ' Neadens? What are they?'. I took his silence as a hint to stop asking questions. He was done talking.

Now he was short of 5 feet away from Adam, looking like he might very well knock the breath out of him.

All she could do was trail after him, still drowsy from sleep, hoping that she wouldn't have to pull apart a fight before breakfast.



© 2017 Crimson


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on June 9, 2017
Last Updated on August 27, 2017


Author

Crimson
Crimson

United Kingdom



About
Hi! So. You have either come from my real life because I have told you to or you have stumbled on my page through the website. Either way, you should totally read some of my experiments! As you ca.. more..

Writing
Years- Blurb Years- Blurb

A Chapter by Crimson