Sacred

Sacred

A Story by CrystalMoon
"

Love is sacred, Love is scary.

"

"Dad!" I called over and over again.

   I was lost. Where was I? I can't find my way. I've been strolling these woods for at least an hour now.

"Am I dying?" I asked myself.

"Dad, where are you?!?" I still called

"OH MY GOD!!" I yelled

"There you are." A creepy man said as he took me in his arms.

"Who Are You?!?" I asked him.

"I am of no one who you should know."

"Then why are you taking me? Let me go!" That moment I fell and was now on the ground. I wanted to run, but I had no choice, I had to stay or else he would only follow my every move.

"Fine, are you happy now?" He said in a harsh tone

"Not really. I still want to know why you would kidnap me?"

"Beacuse of your father." As he said that I got a closer look at him. I gasped, it was my step-father.

"What have you done with my dad?" I asked, teeth grinding.

"Nothing except take his daughter." He grinned.

Now all I asked was..

"Why have you done this? Please take me home NOW!" My words were getting louder as I spoke.

"If I take you home, will you promise me something?" He asked me, I wondered if i should trust him.

"It depends on what it is." I responded and it started to rain, I was sitting in mud. "And please say it quick."

"Well will say your goodbyes to your father and come with me?" I looked in his eyes and screamed at the top of my lungs.

"I won't go anywhere with you!"

"Then it's settled, you'll stay here, forever"

"NO..I won't"

"Oh really, and how?"

"Like this." So I took out my pepper spray that I forgot was in my bag and said. "I don't think you remember, my dads a cop." He looked shocked so I sprayed to pepper spray in his eyes and ran away, leaving him there with his hands cupped around his eyes. I sord of felt bad, I mean he is my step-dad after all, but I knew that it was the right thing to do.

   I finally came out of the woods and found home.

"Dad? Dad!!" I screamed with joy as I saw him with his crew of guards looking at footprints. He looked up at me and smiled a big smile.

"Leah!" He also screamed and opened up his arms for a big hug.

What A Day. I thought

 

 

 

 

© 2010 CrystalMoon


Author's Note

CrystalMoon
no mean comments
please and thank you :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Okay the story is amazing. But it needs a bit of detail. Slow down a bit when you write. Such as, her step-father. He needs a bit of an introduction. It's too abrupt. Something like 'I heard footsteps. I looked frantically around, "anybody there? Can you help me get home?" Then I froze as a man appeared in front of me. "OH MY GOD!" I screamed. He spoke, "There you are." His voice made me want to run, get away as fast as possible. I took a step back and he came after me.'

The story line on this is very cool. But like I said it needs a bit of detail and foreshadowing. But other than that I love this one. :D

Posted 13 Years Ago


I like this story. It was well written. You brought me in with a powerful lead and held me with a very good story. I like your ending. It was a good one. Thank you.
Coyote

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 2, 2010
Last Updated on March 2, 2010

Author

CrystalMoon
CrystalMoon

NC



About
Hi i'm Abigail I'm now 14 years old, my b-day is on Cinco De Mayo :) Some people say that I have a bubbly personality, but others may say that I have a dark personality. Music is like my life. I abs.. more..

Writing
Shatters Shatters

A Poem by CrystalMoon


Regret Regret

A Poem by CrystalMoon