Fifth Academy

Fifth Academy

A Chapter by .
"

According to the rules of the academy it was quite hard to get into, but for Sabrina Jones nothing was difficult.

"
It was a sunny but windy day in the Music Lands. Everyone had enjoyed the summer but now they had a lot of work to do winter was coming and the had to prepare the new lullaby for the old flowers to rest in peace and prepare their children for school again. All the children were taught in normal schools down the road or at home, but there were others which at the age of fifteen could go to the 'Fifth Academy'. That was the place where all the children that had powers went. The academy was divided in five sections for the types of people; the ones that came from the Music Lands learned music, the ones from Rich Islands were taught beauty, from Sport Forests they trained sports, if they arrived from the Fashion Valleys they did fashion and decoration and the rest which came from the Art Studios were taught the art and script.According to the rules of the academy it was quite hard to get into, but for Sabrina Jones nothing was difficult. She was born in the Music Lands therefore she was a Rocker. She lived with her parents in the town's center. She liked it there, people played the most pleasant music and sung the most beautiful songs. Everyday she would go out and listen then give them a euro or two for there excellent performance. She used to study at home with her tutor 'Penny'. Penny wasn't actually a human, she was more a pet that could talk. It had once been a normal pet but her parents put a spell on it so she could have more company. Penny, was a very small blue octopus that could fly when it wanted. Anyway, it was a Sunday morning and Sabrina had just woken up. She was very exited for it was today she was going to 'Fifth Academy'. She had dreamed of this all her life and she finally got the chance to go a step up and reach her dream. She got out of bed and looked at the clock it was 7 a.m, her mum would usually shout at her for sleeping for another half an hour, but today everything was different. She took a quick shower and put on her mother's school blue uniform. Her mother had given it to her when she was 9 in hope she would also go there. Sabrina went down for breakfast and then went to the bus stop. She was most anxious to meet new friends and see if all the seventeen year old girl who lived next door told her the truth about the place. Finally the bus came she said goodbye to her parents and climbed in. The bus was half full and she didn't like being the center of attention so she went to one of the back seats and sat next to a black haired girl which was drawing something that looked like a tiger.
"Hi! The name's Marilyn" she spoke lifting her head up and smiling at me.
"Hi, my name is Sabrina" she startled people rarely talked to her and she preferred it like that, so when someone she didn't know talked to her she stayed in blank.
"It's alright, I don't bite" she laughed, she thought it was strange to see Sabrina in a shock she didn't say anything wrong..
"I'm sorry, it's just that people rarely talk to me" she explained now feeling much more confident.
"Yeah,I kind of know how you feel, my brother was like that as well" she told her. "Anyway,I'm an Artist. What about you?"
"I'm a Rocker" she answered whilst looking around the bus to see if she saw anything peculiar going on.

After a few stops came in another girl. She had brown hair and sparkly blue eyes. She wore a lovely summer dress with flowers printed on it, a pair of white ballet flats and a hairband that matched with the dress. She looked round every seat as if she wanted to find something. Then she stopped next to Sabrina and Marilyn.
"Hi, my name is Stella and I'm a Fashionista. And you two must be Sabrina and Marilyn.What exactly are you?" she added quickly and sat next to Sabrina .
"Artist" said Marilyn in a normal speed.
"Rocker" responded Sabrina, she couldn't believe she was actually talking to 2 common strangers on the first day.
"How did you know our names?" asked Marilyn waiting for an answer with logic.
"Easy, my mum predicts the future. It's as easy as saying one 1,2,3. Just that I don't get all the reception, never knew why." she explained.

Next they stopped at what looked like a sports camp. There were two people which came in. The first one sat right in the first line. And the second came up to the 3 girls with a basket ball in one hand.
"Hi, name's Tina" she stated rather quickly.
They all said their names again and started talking about some random stuff, until a girl popped into the conversation. She was a rich looking girl with very chique clothes, as Stella would have said.
"My name is Vera" she told them, when the bus stopped.
"Hi, Vera" the 4 of them began.
They presented themselves again and they all got out of the bus in a line of  5.
They all looked around them. The girls description of the academy was right thought Sabrina to herself. It was wonderful. It had a mixture of all the countries they could imagine. Sabrina had accomplished one of her dreams. She was finally in 'Fifth Academy'. 
 


© 2012 .


Author's Note

.
ignore grammar problems pls review it will only make my writing better.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I got a little mess up in the middle as well, but it goes well then, I think it'll be better to put the first paragraph into two. It'll be better reading it clearer. But I simply love how you have write this! Enjoy it really much!

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

Tnx I'll think about the paragraph and tnx for reviewing! :D
Looks like a interesting story, great job!
100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

Tnx! :)
you suddenly switched to first person some where in the middle. not good.
but good

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

ok tnx for telling
this very nice. i want to see if there is a continuation.tnx for letting me read this. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

There is I just posted it hope u like it and tnx
I would like to see more of this.

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

And u will tnx for reading
Roxana

11 Years Ago

no problem
like this story and still enjoy it..
keep writing :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


.

11 Years Ago

tnx and i will keep writing it

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

307 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 20, 2012
Last Updated on August 25, 2012
Tags: adventure, battle, mystery, fantasy


Author

.
.

Milky Way, Solar System, Earth...



Writing
The beach The beach

A Poem by .


My tongue twister My tongue twister

A Poem by .


Poliglot Poliglot

A Poem by .