Not Being Afraid of People That Want To Help

Not Being Afraid of People That Want To Help

A Story by Dusty Curtman the 3rd
"

I had a bunch of health scares, and this is a short story from 3/28/14

"
Looking For Help, In The Right Places....!

Today was a pretty good day, I let some of my emotional baggage out. It felt like a large stone was lifted off of my chest. 
I'm Beginning to heal, I believe if I stay on this path, I can truly accomplish anything I set my mind on.

Sometimes, I Have to remind myself reaching out for support, doesn't mean you're week, but instead a Strong Fighter/Survivor.

I'm A Caretaker/Rescuer, I like to take care of other's needs and banish my own needs. Reason being is I thought if i was looking towards helping my self, that it was selfish, However there needs to be balance in your life.

In Conclusion, if you don't feel right whether it's Mental Illness, Alcoholism, or any problems, talking is the way to go. Beating yourself will only turn that emptiness in to a giant boulder.

© 2014 Dusty Curtman the 3rd


Author's Note

Dusty Curtman the 3rd
I Write sometimes in run-on sentences so feel free to critique me.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

61 Views
Added on April 21, 2014
Last Updated on April 21, 2014
Tags: #HelpIsOutThere

Author

Dusty Curtman the 3rd
Dusty Curtman the 3rd

Bristol, CT



About
I'm a 30 something Male from Bristol, CT, USA home of ESPN and Lake Compounce Theme Park and one of the oldest Carousel Museums. Likes: Women,Pro Wrestling,Comics,Movies,Music,Video Games, I wri.. more..

Writing