Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Ellie Luck

I wore technicolored socks, and she was unique. She wasn't all too odd, because she liked practicality, but she wore clothing which could have sent off a whole different message. All se wanted was to be unique, it wasn't actually about standing out, and then suddenly there was a controversy about differences.

I hated complaining. People were wasting their time. They were moping and whining. They just wouldn't shut up. At home, it was all the time, complaining, and whining and non-stop anguish. But I didn't like to complain.
I decided to dedicate my time to illuminating my world: a world filled with positivity, beauty, and joy; a world filled with love. I took every complaint to the grave and closed off my mind to negativity so that I could breath in at least a hint of satisfaction. I fought for the resolution that happiness was so important that I should never let any time slip by without it. I wore technicolored socks, and I was unique. I was compensating for the dreariness of my family life. 
I died once. I actually just fell and once I hit the floor, the lights went out, and it was said that I was not breathing for almost 10 minutes. I was resuscitated. I was lying there on the ground when I felt a certain entity cooly and warmly sink into my chest, and then saw a light. This was where I heard a whisper: that I was to be an angel and to save innocent victims from certain hells. 


© 2016 Ellie Luck


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Deep. Truly Deep.
I'm not saying that death anything more than death passing away to live in a better light.
I'm going to say that I understand that you wish that all hardship and was gone from the world that we live on today, but if that happens then goods things won't be here ether.
If there is no Bad then were is the Good . . .
Love & Peace
-Evans

Posted 7 Years Ago


Ellie Luck

7 Years Ago

I am a great fan of the deep. I wish I could tell you more about my serious series: Surface of the D.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 30, 2016
Last Updated on December 30, 2016


Author

Ellie Luck
Ellie Luck

Twister Town, CA



About
I'm a publisher. more..

Writing
The Keys The Keys

A Story by Ellie Luck


Clear Clear

A Poem by Ellie Luck