Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Ellie Luck

My name is Araya. After I was resuscitated from a very sudden and random death, I was hospitalized for several days and I found out that I had a heart condition. I wasn't going to die again though, after all, I was just told that I had a new mission. I was to save souls. I found that my ray which had slipped into my chest that day was bouncing around to go and show me the way in interesting ways: it was simply what I saw in my mind though not through my own eye's but the eye of the mind. 
I once thought I saw a ghost, but I was only a little kid, and it wasn't often that people in my life would believe in ghosts or every talk about anything supernatural like that, but this wasn't a short lived fantasm of the mind or play fantasy, this light was certainly alive and it was serious. Actually, it was all sorts of things. I began noticing that it was an array of moods and I started to sense it's personality as I explored it's feeling as I saw it. It was only in my life at random times pointing to things with it's shine and glimmering a sense of urgency or imperativeness on the random or symbolic items or people.
I found myself confused as to where it was going to take me, but also afraid of what it could possibly have meant by "hell." If I was to save the innocent souls from certain hells, I wouldn't really know the first thing about this strange religion, after all I had only believed in spirits as in raising support for the school's team or making spirit's fly for Christmas. But I didn't know what else to believe as a kid or what there was to know. 
The ray flittered around a book "Physics." I was puzzled and I thought about all the science that I had learned which seemed to prove religion a tad... less realistic. And yet the light continued to live on as a real entity, it carried itselfwith a certain style, and it lived on showing me things to think about and feel for in a certain way.
I didn't understand what it meant thought by saving souls from hell. It was beginning to get frustrating, while I scratched my forhead at the right side above my eye brow at it's edge when there was suddenly a flash of a day dream which played it's self as if there was still something ever serious that I had to know in order to go and save those people. 
I was trying to find the means to bring up faith from my understanding of every religion and it occured to me that I was still missing those details though: there was something I had to do in the form of living out a philosophy before I could truly get started.


© 2016 Ellie Luck


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on December 30, 2016
Last Updated on December 30, 2016


Author

Ellie Luck
Ellie Luck

Twister Town, CA



About
I'm a publisher. more..

Writing
The Keys The Keys

A Story by Ellie Luck


Clear Clear

A Poem by Ellie Luck