Ch 1: Tweak

Ch 1: Tweak

A Chapter by Rae



          Training was a pain in my a*s, Jubilee worked me like a pack mule. She put weights on my back and made me do a hundred push-ups. The girls at the Institute are hot, but they are pretty hardcore. Sweat rolled down my bare back as I ran my laps around the abandoned schoolyard. Imagine it being a hundred degrees out, you have to run three miles, and you get no water break until you go to your room...that's how Jubilee trains. As I finished my lap, I spotted Ray practicing her gymnastics...I swear she could probably be a cheerleader, but being a Runner is twenty times more challenging.

          "Okay Live, you can go ahead and room." Jubilee excused. I took off as fast as I could, it was blazing outside...my shirt was already off and I wore basketball shorts and my lime green Nike sneakers. I opened my room door, only to find a GIRL in MY room.

"Oh. Hi." She said. I couldn't help but stare, since when did the institute allow co-ed rooms?

"Hey...what are you doing in my room?" I asked. She laughed, then gave me a smirk.

"YOUR room? Please...this is MY room." She laughed.

"It is! That spot right there is from dying my hair." I pointed to the green spot, its true...I dyed my hair dark green...black is so over rated. She laughed.

"Who in hell dyes their hair green!? Who are you anyway?" She asked.

"My name is Oliver Wilkins. But here I'm known as Live-wire." I introduced.

"The name is Katrina, but I swear if you call me that I'll stab you in your jugular. Call me Tweak....not the druggy Tweak...just...Tweak." I reached out for her hand to shake, but she backed up...probably because I was sweaty and shirtless.

"I'm gonna go take a shower."

"Have fun getting clean...Oliver."

"You're welcome to join me if you want." I smirked. She rolled her eyes and went back to unpacking...she was something else ya know? Her brown eyes were dark and intimidating, and her body was shaped thin yet curvy. I stared at her as she did her own business.

          After my shower, I found Tweak passed out on our room's couch...watching South Park, you know the one with the Towel named Towelie getting an intervention and with the retarded kid getting raped by a shark? She looked so peaceful, her black hair thrown all over her face, it looked like she was wearing one of my shirts...did she pack pajamas?

"Hey...Tweak." I smacked her shoulder. She jumped and realized that I noticed her wearing my shirt.

"Um...I kinda forgot my pajamas?" She made an excuse. I laughed.

"Keep it, I don't even like Family Guy anymore."


© 2010 Rae


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
Added on May 7, 2010
Last Updated on May 7, 2010


Author

Rae
Rae

CA



About
Hey, I'm Rae. I'm just a normal teenage girl....sort of. here are the fun facts! Colors: Blue and Silver Band: I am now a big fat Hot Chelle Rae girl. Hello, my name's in it! Musical Instrument.. more..

Writing
Sail Sail

A Poem by Rae


Never Again... Never Again...

A Book by Rae


Animation Animation

A Poem by Rae