Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by gonelikeafreightrain
"

Prologue; The burden man has...

"

Prologue


“A man knows no freedom, only life with boundaries and limitations. Endless expectations and an endless, constant, need to convict conflict by debating on a verdict to end the selfish act of volition we are faced with.”


    In life we are supposed to learn lessons, act on instinct, and form relationships that escalates into a bond. However, with the inconsideration of the human race and the social standards that are bred into each generation, we are poisoned and become inhumane robotics of nature. We forget how to live, how to socialize, and more importantly, how to express the freedom and beauty that each individual wishes to express. We forget the basics of our existence: Survival [of the fittest] (but without teachings, how can anyone become strong...for hatred is not the answer.)



© 2014 gonelikeafreightrain


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

"We forget the basics of our existence: Survival [of the fittest] (but without teachings, how can anyone become strong...for hatred is not the answer."
A very good introduction. The above lines gave the reader reasons to read more. Thank you for sharing the excellent poetry.
Coyote

Posted 9 Years Ago


gonelikeafreightrain

9 Years Ago

Thank you for your support for my writing and I love the comment!
Coyote Poetry

9 Years Ago

You are welcome. You left the reader with the temptation to know more.
gonelikeafreightrain

9 Years Ago

Thank you Coyote for your kind words! Much appreciated!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 6, 2014
Last Updated on October 6, 2014