Agreement...well sorta

Agreement...well sorta

A Story by DaSoulChild
"

a lil something that happened between me and my mother haha

"

Night city skies, lit up with some many stars and the full moon. Leaning against the brick wall head turned scaring at city skyline. many things run through my mind as i scared.

Felt the buzz of my cell going off. looked at it and saw it was a text

"I'm downstairs"

put it back in my pocket as i sigh and went inside the building down to the first floor. Got outside as i fixed my jacket looked around before walking up to the truck. got in and rode on out.

"you alright?" she ask

"im good" i ans

pulled up to a warehouse, parked and went up to the big steel doors that was being guarded by two armed men.

"I.D." he says

I lift up the side of my shirt there it was a dragon clinching onto a sword tatted on my left side. He nodded and lift us in. music blasting, walked around, told my friend I'll be fine by myself. had went up the stairs. had my hands in my pockets, walking down the hall.

Came across a big window there i saw her talking to one of her men, scared at her for a couple of seconds than cont walking, she saw me walked by. Got to her office went inside, pictures all over the place, a big desk and a black chair other the side there's a big long black leather couch a nice stereo system and a flat screen. I walked on over to the window and scared up at the moon.

Five minutes gone by, the door opens didn't move. she came in as she closed the door.she began talking asking me questions.

"so where have you been Tru?"

"out" i ans, still looking at the moon,.. she said "out...for a whole week and a half, Tru?"

"yea/" i ans. trying not to make for contact with her.

"whats going on, huh?" "why you acting like that"

still ignoring her, she than slam her hands on the desk

"answer me d****t" turned my head looked at her from the comers of my eyes. scaring at her had smirk. 

"if you don't answer me im gonna..."

"gonna what...what are you are going to do...huh?"

my body was turned facing her as i cont to lean against the wall smirking. she scared at me trying to read me.

"don't tempt me" 

I shook my head as i got of the wall and walked to the door, she stopped me by grabbing my arm.

"we're not finished"

"well i am" jerk my arm back, opened the door she quickly slam it shut. both scaring deep into each other's eyes. opened the door again and she slam it back shut.

grabbed her waist she grabbed mine. both of our grips tighten. next thing you know i flew back as she grunt and kicked me in my stomach. quickly got up and body slam her to the floor, 

rolling all over the office floor fighting biting scratching. throwing jabs and kicks. than she had me in a head-lock her legs locked around me, my hands on her arms fighting her off. leans closer to my ear

"got enough...huh babygirl" her lips touched my cheek, got feel her heavy breathing on me.

"no me puedes ganar" had kissed my cheek. I took a deep breath and slammed her against the wall, broke free from her grip had turned had my hand holding onto her neck, my body real close to her. both of scaring into each others again,

Both of us gasping for air, the office all a mess. blood coming down from the side of my mouth. had smirk as i lean forward to her ear

"Creo que acabo de hace" had gave her a kiss on her cheek,opened the door as i let good of her. wink at her and left on down the stairs. she smirk as she shook her head, walked out of her office, looked at her goons. who both was looking confused.

"clean my office" and left down the hall.

came down the stairs, fixing my jacket and shirt. walked up to my homies, they looked at me with a crazy look on their face.

"please tell me you and your mother just not get into another crazy fight?" Stone asked

i touched the side of my mouth as i spit the blood out scared at him

"what you think man?" had wink at him as i left on out the warehouse.

© 2014 DaSoulChild


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
Added on October 18, 2014
Last Updated on October 18, 2014
Tags: mother-daughter fights, funny, boss

Author

DaSoulChild
DaSoulChild

Cleveland and D.C., OH



About
a young urban up coming author in the making. I've been writing since i was in the sixth grade. I write poems and short stories. I write about everything i've seen and experience in life. Im also a .. more..

Writing
I want in I want in

A Chapter by DaSoulChild


Put in work Put in work

A Chapter by DaSoulChild