Put in work

Put in work

A Chapter by DaSoulChild

Couple seconds later it said "art will pick you up." i went upstairs to get ready, had on jeans and a hoodie. couple minutes later a car pulled up in the driveway. mom saw it and said "who’s that?" I ans "thats for me, i got to the door "see you later." left on out the house ran to the car and got in the front seat. Art had sped on outta there. got to the location, had did what i had to do and all. was gone for about three hours than i came home. was tried as ever came inside gotten myself something to drink than i went upstairs to take a shower. my whole body was sore from tha work i had to do.

It was like this for the next two weeks. mom and some of my teachers had noticed a change in me.


Then one day at school, i gotten a message from the kick. had looked at it said "tonites the big nite you've made it through your training, a truck will pick you up tonight at 8pm. wear all black dress nice." I smiled all big and s**t, mom and ms.woods saw me laughing and cheering. heard me said "yes i made it." later that day we all was at home, i had took a shower got out oil and spray my body down had on my briefs boxers, a black suit pants and a black long sleeve collared button up shirt it had thin white lines on it, had a black armor shirt underneath it. Black belt and black leather dress shoes. had on my necklace and watch. my shirt was a little loosely tucked. Ally came in the room and smirk "look good bro." she came up to me had unbutton the top two buttons, and said "there you look more cooler." i smirk "thanks." she said "no prob...and congrats by the way." i smile. she left the room, i had went downstairs.

 



© 2014 DaSoulChild


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on October 18, 2014
Last Updated on October 18, 2014


Author

DaSoulChild
DaSoulChild

Cleveland and D.C., OH



About
a young urban up coming author in the making. I've been writing since i was in the sixth grade. I write poems and short stories. I write about everything i've seen and experience in life. Im also a .. more..

Writing
I want in I want in

A Chapter by DaSoulChild


The Becoming The Becoming

A Chapter by DaSoulChild