Out with the old, In with the new

Out with the old, In with the new

A Chapter by DaSoulChild

The next day i woke up had staring in the mirror and said "time for a change." had smiled all big, had grab some money and gotten dressed was gonna do a lil bit of shopping. i had gotten a ride from Tru and Stone. we had went to the mall, had brought some new clothes and sneakers. than i went to get my hair dye. had dye my hair black, had checked myself out and i looked supa good with black hair. as i was walking around i was getting hit on by a lot of girls they was feeling me. had gotten myself a lot of numbers. mom wasn't home when i came in, i was happy so she wouldn't see the stuff Ive brought. came downstairs later that day for dinner, came and sat at the table. mom and them was staring at me mainly my hair. i grab my fork looked at them and said "what, lets eat." ally was like "good color for ya." dad said "yea it looks gud but do the ladies like it." i laugh "yea the ladies loves it, gotten about 15 numbers to prove it." me and him laughed. mom was the only one who didnt say anything. all she ask "why?" i ans "trying something different, im getting older so i believe its time for a change." Ally said "aint nothing wrong with that."


Monday finally came around, had told mom i had a ride to school. she had left on out the house, i had gotten dressed was wearing black skinny jeans, a long sleeve v neck shirt and a black vest, had on black hi rise sneakers had a silver chain hanging on the side of my jeans. had put on my dragon necklace had fixed my hair had on my watch, black diamond studs and beaded bracelets was looking real fly i had grab my new bookbag i brought and my kd Letterman sweater. had went downstairs, my ride came. i smirk when i saw Nami standing outside waiting for me. me and her are seeing each other now. she's a kd too. i gave her a hug and a kiss on her cheek.

we got in the car and rode onto school. we all came inside at the same time, mom was walking in the hallway with some of the teachers when she heard some commotions coming from some of the students. she grasp when she saw me walking up the hall with Tru's crew and my arm around Nami's shoulder. i was smiling as i was whispering in nami's ear. mom heard one of the students said "there's babyboy." had walked right past mom, she had scared hard at Tru. Tru smirk as she cont walking.



© 2014 DaSoulChild


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on October 18, 2014
Last Updated on October 18, 2014


Author

DaSoulChild
DaSoulChild

Cleveland and D.C., OH



About
a young urban up coming author in the making. I've been writing since i was in the sixth grade. I write poems and short stories. I write about everything i've seen and experience in life. Im also a .. more..

Writing
I want in I want in

A Chapter by DaSoulChild


Put in work Put in work

A Chapter by DaSoulChild