I want in

I want in

A Chapter by DaSoulChild

Case: was coming in with mom when i heard Tru and her crew talking. i want to be part of her crew so bad. for some reason i keep feeling like im being drawn to them, like I’m suppose to be a part of their crew. after awhile i was standing in the hallway, mom and ms.turner was standing talking when they saw Tru and her crew walking down the hall they saw how some of the kids had moved back they nod their heads at them. I was scaring at them, Tru was scaring right at me. she had that look on her face, it was like she wants me to be with them. Mom n them noticed it. Two days later i finally gotten the guts to go talk to Tru. She was in the cafe, i had lied to my learning center teacher and snuck down to the cafe. Got there i didn’t know mom was in there getting some lunch. i saw Tru sitting down at the table i went up to her she smirk when she saw me, I ask "hey, can i talk to you for a moment?" she nod her head as she got up, we walked out into the hallway to the other tables. i said "i want to be apart of your crew." she smirk as she scared into my eyes. mom had saw me talking to Tru, she stood there and watched.

 

Tru had said "alright, gotta talk it over with the crew and the queen...you will have to do some things to prove yourself." I exhale deeply "i will do whatever it takes, im ready." she could tell i was and said "alright, we'll finish this later today." we shook hands, as we nod than i went back to lc. while tru had gotten out her cell made a call to the queen. She ans "ay." tru said "he wants in." they said some words and hung up. then she left along with her crew they had to go do something. Tru had went to excel tech, while she was leaving from there she had gotten a package ready. came back to the school, she knew i would be in study hall with ms.turner. she came to the room saw me, i saw her she nod for me to come out to the hall. I got up as i said be right back." went out in the hall, she handed me tha package as she said "everything you need to know is in here, you will be sent a text of a location and a time you will have to show up to that location...if you can’t get a ride there let me know and i will provide you one." I nod my head as i said "thanks." she left i went back in the room, tha bell rang i rushed on out gotten my stuff, put the package in my bag and ran to the office saw mom and said "im gonna be home a little late...hanging with friends." and ran down the hall. Turner had said "saw him talking to Tru she gave him a package." that’s when mom started to get a little worried. had went outside, walked down the street to the bus stop. got on the bus and went downtown to the beach its my own lil private area i like to go when i want to be by myself. Got there sat down and looked through the package. read everything, than i saw a sidekick in the bottom of it. turned it on and everything. then i head on home had hid the papers in my folder with my hw and stuff, threw tha box out and everything. got to the house, went upstairs. put my stuff up was watching tv with ally when the sidekick went off. i looked at it, it was a message of the location i need to be at and the time. i had message for a ride.



© 2014 DaSoulChild


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on October 18, 2014
Last Updated on October 18, 2014


Author

DaSoulChild
DaSoulChild

Cleveland and D.C., OH



About
a young urban up coming author in the making. I've been writing since i was in the sixth grade. I write poems and short stories. I write about everything i've seen and experience in life. Im also a .. more..

Writing
Put in work Put in work

A Chapter by DaSoulChild


The Becoming The Becoming

A Chapter by DaSoulChild