Deep into mine

Deep into mine

A Chapter by DaSoulChild

Scared at the horizon than i had called my boy Art and told him to meet me at the studio, got some rhymes i gotta put on track. had got on the bike and drove on to the studio. Art was in the studio waiting. i came in, we got some beats down than i went in the studio and began goin hard on the mic. Art was bobbin his head he was really feeling it. was making a mixtape it was the best ones Ive made. Loko came in along with Queenie. they heard i was going hard on the mic, after doing five more songs. we had made a whole bunch of copies, had my pic on it. it was a picture of me dressed all black, wearing a black leather jacket and all leaning against a wall looking to my left, police tapes all over the place. the mixtape is titled "Lost Soldier" we had posted up one of my songs online letting everyone know my new mixtape is out tomorrow. had already gotten over five thousands views on my song. a whole bunch of comments saying cant wait for the mixtape, this song go hard. the kids from school were ready to buy my mixtape. after all that we had left, had stood outside with Queenie. she had place her hand on my cheek, i held her hand and we just ended up hugging each other for a long time. didnt want to let go, than we left on out. had went to go get something to eat, ate some of my food than i drove on to the store to get some cookies had a taste for some. brought a bag than i drove on home had pulled up in the driveway. came in the house, took a shower got out oil my body down, put on bball short, and a tank top. had grab my bag of cookies and went downstairs. went into the kitchen pour me a big glass of milk. and sat down at counter. than couple seconds later mom came in the kitchen, had scared at her and smirk as i nod my head. she gotten herself some milk and sat down across from me. she had gotten herself a cookie and began eating it. had smiled at me, i smiled back. had talked softly with her. i said "you can stop worrying so much about me, im ok." she laugh "yeaa thats not gonna happen." i laugh as i shook my head as i smirk "i figured."


The next day i came to school wearing black skinny jeans, a yellow short sleeve shirt that has a picture of bob marley on it and a black vest, had on air force nikes that has rasta colors on it. came to school looking hella fresh, had my lil duffel bag. so did my crew we had sold my mixtape out. even some of the teachers brought my mixtape. had sent some cds to some of the excell tech schools had some being sold in the music stores and hair salons. later that day i was delivering a package to Sherwood room. came inside saw her talking to Ms.Lyand. mom was in the room helping a student. the kids saw me and started saying "yo babyboy your mixtape is off the hook man." they kept talking about it, i had smirk as i nod my head. had handed Sherwood tha package. she was like what mixtape?" one of the kids ans "he made a crazy hard mixtape, its one of the best we ever heard." mom was listening to the convo. than ms.lyland ask "can we get this mixtape, i wanna listen to it." I had reached in my string bag, and pulled out the cd and hand it to her. than i left on out the room, mom came up to Sherwood and looked at the cover of the cd. saw my pic and everything, mom saw tha title of it.



© 2014 DaSoulChild


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on October 18, 2014
Last Updated on October 18, 2014


Author

DaSoulChild
DaSoulChild

Cleveland and D.C., OH



About
a young urban up coming author in the making. I've been writing since i was in the sixth grade. I write poems and short stories. I write about everything i've seen and experience in life. Im also a .. more..

Writing
I want in I want in

A Chapter by DaSoulChild


Put in work Put in work

A Chapter by DaSoulChild