Willow and Him.

Willow and Him.

A Chapter by Chasing Cars and Daydreams

My man and I are hopeless daydreamers with a thing for talking about our future children. Mostly our baby girl. We're young, in love, but we know exactly what we want. I want a daughter named Willow Anastasia Sue. I always imagine her face. His blue eyes that show emotion better than words can ever describe. Our freckles and moles because it's inevitable she'll have at least some. I have thirty somethin' on just my right arm. Her daddy's spindly fingers that look like their meant for cobweb making they're so delicate. I want her to have my nose. I always thought it was perfect. A little ski slope that flicks up into a perfect nub. And above all she NEEDS to have her daddy's dopey smile. It's a smile that makes the world seem right, which it most certainly isn't. I want her to have her fathers strength. He's been through a lot in his own ways and it's made him the man he is today. It will get her through the hard times. Her mothers resilience and adaptability. I've been blessed with these two attribute which have gotten me through my biological father and exes abuse. It's helped me bounce back onto my feet and march on with the beat of my heart, my shoulders squared back and ready to take on whatever thinks can knock me down. It'd be ideal if our baby girl got her mother and daddys intelligence. I am strong in English but fall on my a*s in math, where her daddy shines.
We've thought about more than her personality and looks. When she is born we want to plant a Willow tree in our backyard like her daddy's Pine tree. I want her to stand on her daddy's feet as he dances with her around the living room.
Because of him  I changed so much. I used to be suicidal to the point I was in a hospital for a week. I had just met him at the time and it was weird but I knew on the days I wanted to give up that I had to fight for him. He had a crush on another girl and I had no idea but I was already so in love with him. I was in the hospital six days before I wasn't a danger to myself. I cam back different. I just knew what I had to do. So I cut ties with my abusive girlfriend 
(whoop here we go with my sexuality! I have NO IDEA what I am! Am I pan, demi, bi? I dunno! I fit all 3.) and the other abusive guy I dated before her. None of them were happy with it but me. I felt free. This was also within the same week I noticed him. Standing there talking to his crush and I was just hit with the thought "He is so beautiful he could be a god." So I spent the next month I wanna say falling deeper and deeper in love. I pushed him towards both of his crushes and one day by accident it all changed. Every Wednesday I went to a coffee shop a block or two from my school and went to a comic club. He was going to be picked up by his dad so he was going to be around the school for a while. I felt bad leaving him all alone so I didn't. We just hung out and before either of us knew it, his dad was there. I stood up to say goodbye and there we were, eyes locked and we both knew we felt it. We almost kissed right then and there in the school hallway. This accidental friendship was the start of something a LOT more and it's a story I can't wait to tell my kids.


© 2016 Chasing Cars and Daydreams


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
Added on July 5, 2016
Last Updated on July 5, 2016


Author

Chasing Cars and Daydreams
Chasing Cars and Daydreams

WI



About
Junior in high school. Writer, clearly. I'll admit I'm far more of an editor. Hopeless romantic but manic depressed. I guess if you really want to know me read my journal. It's on here for you. .. more..

Writing