Fluffy Fight's Back

Fluffy Fight's Back

A Chapter by DailyStories

Once upon a time, there was a cute little kitten named Mittens. Mittens was a curious kitten who loved to explore the world around her. One day, while she was out exploring, she stumbled upon a beautiful garden filled with flowers of all colors and sizes. She was so excited to explore the garden that she ran straight into it without looking where she was going.

As she was running around the garden, she suddenly heard a loud noise coming from behind her. She quickly turned around and saw a big, scary dog running towards her. Mittens was so scared that she didn’t know what to do. She tried to run away, but the dog was too fast for her.

Just when Mittens thought that it was all over for her, she heard a loud meow coming from behind the dog. It was Fluffy, another cat who lived in the garden. Fluffy had seen what was happening and had come to Mittens’ rescue.

Fluffy bravely stood between Mittens and the dog and started hissing at him. The dog was so scared of Fluffy that he turned around and ran away as fast as he could.

Mittens was so grateful to Fluffy for saving her life that she decided to become his best friend. From that day on, they were inseparable. They spent their days exploring the garden together and having fun.

But one day a flood happened and they got lost. After the flood Fluffty sat at Mitten's favorite bush. But she never came back...


© 2023 DailyStories


Author's Note

DailyStories
Spelling errors lol

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on October 30, 2023
Last Updated on October 30, 2023
Tags: cats, family, cute


Author

DailyStories
DailyStories

Savannah, GA



About
Welcome to your DailyDoseOfStories! more..

Writing
Fluffy Fluffy

A Book by DailyStories