Fluffy's Owner

Fluffy's Owner

A Chapter by DailyStories

A little girl who loved cats and kittens always wanted one as a pet, but her mom said no. “Cats are independent creatures and don’t need people to take care of them,” she would say. But the little girl didn’t believe that. She really wanted a little kitty of her own.

One day, the little girl was walking home from school when she saw a tiny kitten in the bushes. The kitten was so small and cute that the little girl couldn’t resist picking it up. She took the kitten home and begged her mom to let her keep it.

Her mom finally agreed, and the little girl named the kitten Fluffy. Fluffy was a playful kitten who loved to chase string and play with balls of yarn. She would curl up on the little girl’s lap and purr contentedly while the little girl petted her.

As Fluffy grew older, she became more independent, but she still loved to play with the little girl. They would spend hours together, playing and cuddling.

Years went by, and the little girl grew up. She went away to college and then got a job in another city. She didn’t see Fluffy as often as she used to, but she still loved her cat.

One day, the little girl got a call from her mom. Fluffy had passed away in her sleep. The little girl was heartbroken, but she knew that Fluffy had lived a long and happy life.

The little girl decided to get another cat in memory of Fluffy. She went to the animal shelter and found a tiny kitten who looked just like Fluffy. She took the kitten home and named her Fluffy II.

Fluffy II was just as playful and loving as Fluffy had been. The little girl knew that Fluffy would have approved of her new cat.


© 2023 DailyStories


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on October 30, 2023
Last Updated on October 30, 2023
Tags: cats, family, cute


Author

DailyStories
DailyStories

Savannah, GA



About
Welcome to your DailyDoseOfStories! more..

Writing
Fluffy Fluffy

A Book by DailyStories