You were my life...

You were my life...

A Poem by Dakshta

You were my Life,

I trusted you

You always brought smile on my face....

Whenever I was sad
You always made me laugh...

I Loved you
But you doubted me...

You made me cry
But I still trusted you...

You broke my heart
But even with it's broken pieces in my hand
I kept loving you...

Maybe it was my love for you that blinded me
Maybe it was my love that kept me from seeing the truth...

That it was you
That it was Your love that wasn't strong...

But mine is...

Maybe that's why even if today you bring death for me
I will accept it with the smile you once brought for me....

© 2013 Dakshta


Author's Note

Dakshta
Ok ok before you start throwing rotten veges on me I want to clear something.... I got this idea from a friend of mine....she was making a pic on love and I got idea of this poem. She's the one who planted the idea of writing this so if you want to blame someone then blame her...

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

its a nice poem.. i knw how it feels

Posted 11 Years Ago


Dakshta

11 Years Ago

Thanks :)
Beautifully expressed. People often describe love as if it were the illusion, because it blinds us to the 'differences' that seperate us from another. Reality is only the circumstances of life - background, status, colour, religion - not what love looks at, yet these are determining who we may or may not share life with. Unrequited love is no less strong than equal love, and, if anything, more selfless, honest and long-suffering in it's own right. Imagine people who love because their lives work better together (miraculous enough in itself), and someone who loves unreservedly, knowing nothing will return, though it makes their life more like a hell. It's all point-of-view, not a question of which love is real, but which is dependent on reality, and which exists beyond reality.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Dakshta

11 Years Ago

I totally agree.....although I think would prefer the one that exists beyond reality :)
I LIKE IT ^^
I can relate to the feeling
I especially love the last line
"I will accept it with the smile you once brought for me.."


Posted 11 Years Ago


Dakshta

11 Years Ago

Thanks! :)
I agree with Robbie!!! It's bittersweet, but I really like it!! It cleary puts out a messege of how strong and powerful love really is! Great write!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Dakshta

11 Years Ago

Thanks so much :)
This is a sweet write!... and bittersweet for the heart...Your love is unconditional!
Even in moments of sadness and disappointment, you still love...
What a wonderful soul you have...keep writing! :)


Posted 11 Years Ago


Dakshta

11 Years Ago

aww thanks so much :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 7, 2013
Last Updated on March 7, 2013

Author

Dakshta
Dakshta

India



About
Hello to anyone who is reading this! Hmmm well my name is Dakshta and I think you know that already ah anyway I'm 17. According to some people I talk a lot and they think that I don't act my age, but .. more..

Writing