PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

A Chapter by Damini

"Life is like a good day; with a bad message."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*THIS IS MORE LIKE AN EXTENDED SUMMARY*

"You are a pearl, lying deep down the oceans within your untamed shell waiting for that day to be found and admired," Chase said.

"There's only one way to reach my heart �" by walking over my dead body, 'cause love is just an illusion of this shallow world and my heart is the gravestone lying forever alone in the graveyard of my emotions," Jennifer says with a deep sigh.

"So, shall I meet you in Heaven or Hell?" Chase replies with a proud smirk on his face, while Jennifer just looks at him, with shock covering her facial features, at his persistence.

Her story is not cliché like all those teenage dreams out there. She lives in reality, but prefers Fiction over any other genre. She lives with her 'family', but fails to recognise them as her own. She has nightmares, the ones that have haunted her since the age she turned ten.

The place, the people, all seem familiar to her but at the same time she feels like a stranger. She does not remember the past nine years of her life because of an accident that caused her to lose her memory.

Who knows, after all, maybe, it wasn't an accident; her nightmares aren't just mere dreams. Maybe she has just FORGOTTEN them all.

Meet Ashley Benjamin - a seventeen year old, who is about to turn eighteen in the next three months. But what awaits her, is the biggest shock of her life.

After all, not everything that has ever existed, is real!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I am like an open book," Chase says.

"Yeah, you are.... But I am the only one who knows about the deleted chapters and edited paragraphs," Jennifer says with a small smile tugging at her lips.

A boy, whose looks are to die for,according to Ashley's view. He may be an orphan but his foster parents and best friends are more than just a family to him,

After all, Family is not by blood but by trust and love.

He lost his biological parents at the mere age of eleven and then his sister at the age of thirteen, all due to completely different reasons. He is the golden boy �" perfect looks, perfect grades, perfectly charming, popular, perfect everything �" yet this boy with a tough exterior misses a piece of his innocent heart.

Depression can lead to severity and he does it by pushing everyone away and by cutting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life has fucked up ways to make people cross paths, especially two people who are totally different yet similar in ways.

A false engagement between the two, has brought two different poles together and the law of attraction, yet again, without any mistake, is playing a damn good role.

Together they move ahead on this journey. After unexpected friendships and confessions, the two and their friends find out the secrets that will not only bring Jennifer's memory back but will also reveal the true nature of human emotion �" greed.

And at the end, no one knows �" if love happens or is it FORGOTTEN.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



© 2018 Damini


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on April 6, 2018
Last Updated on April 6, 2018
Tags: #LOVE, #DESPISINGLOVE, #HATRED, #ROMANCE, #YOUNGLOVE, #FORGOTTEN, #MYSTERY


Author

Damini
Damini

MUMBAI, India



About
I see you have stumbled upon my profile! I am just another Random girl, who loves to read fiction and write, especially quotes. "When you are tired being the wind, Try being the thunderstorm.. more..

Writing
ASHLEY ASHLEY

A Chapter by Damini


CHASE CHASE

A Chapter by Damini


ASHLEY ASHLEY

A Chapter by Damini