Love Me

Love Me

A Poem by Tasha

I am yours
And yours alone
I'm the door
And you're the key 
Now hurry up
And enter me 
Love me forever
And I'll love you forever 

© 2012 Tasha


Author's Note

 Tasha
A little mature for me, but hey I'm 18...YOLO...haha. Anyway thanks if you review.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Haha awwh such a funny and sweet poem, Tasha! You're right YOLO! Lol. We do only live once so might as well live it to the fullest, even if that means to write mature writings! ;D I could relate and agree with your poem until I read that sixth line. I have to admit it made me laugh a little bit since I really didn't see that coming. You do have a way with words and they move your audience emotionally. So powerful with such bliss!

"I am yours
And yours alone"--Most people say that to each other while in a relationship because it makes their significant other feel more secure and happier with them. It's also sweet to say!

"I'm the door
And you're the key
And enter me"--Those lines seem to fit and go very well together, I must correctly say.

"Love me forever
And I'll love you forever." --Pure excellence and beauty. Lines of bittersweet love!

Ashley Rivers--Dream BIG and you'll win BIG ;)

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I find that maturity doesn't have an age, merely a mind set. Also, interpretation assumes the biggest role in comfort zone. Honestly, this poem is fine. Of course, that's depending on the aforementioned maturity and interpretation. Poems like this can be viewed in so many ways that it's not even in the least bit funny. A couple things:

1) Simplicity and length catch a readers eye. Some like reading epic poems instead of short ones like this and all of the ones I write. Personally, I'm not a big fan of reading for long amounts of time (mainly poetry). I stand up at the laptop I'm on so it drives me insane and takes away my attention span. Others, like me, like the short and sweet, simple yet complicated, mystery filled ones. It's just better to have more direct preferences.

2) I force myself to interpret it in a different way then you do. I know what you mean however, if you see it from my direction it's quite harmless. You can see it as the key to your heart.

3) Overall, with serious consideration, this is a good write. You should be proud of yourself. Take this review seriously (it took me some time to write it.)

Best regards,

Dell

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

 Tasha

11 Years Ago

What's that inbetween?
biggsteve

11 Years Ago

nun ull figure it it out
 Tasha

11 Years Ago

Okay
Short but very sweet and tempting. Nice!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

 Tasha

11 Years Ago

Haha I'm legal now...it doesn't matter. Lol :)
That_Girl

11 Years Ago

lmao depending on the state, you have may have been legal a year ago. xD
 Tasha

11 Years Ago

Lmao no ohh well then nc..about 2 months xd
First...my eyebrows went *shwing* up my forehead at that 6th line ;-) *laugh*

Second...wtf is YOLO?

Third...I love short and sweet, and this was both...well done.

(p.s. how's the chain guy from the psych class; the guy who draws puppies...???)

:-D

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

That_Girl

11 Years Ago

HAHA I had thought she was referring to HIM as the puppy. *facepalm*
 Tasha

11 Years Ago

Haha its okay.
 Tasha

11 Years Ago

Haha I know, I could still use a lesson though.
Hope you find the right person to share the key with and have a happily ever after :) good write, short sweet n simple.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

 Tasha

11 Years Ago

Thank you very much, I hope so to.
I really like the way you word your poem. It's short but I completely understand it because it's full of emotion.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

 Tasha

11 Years Ago

Thank you very much for taking the time to review!
 Tasha

11 Years Ago

Thank you very much!
The bittersweetness of this poem is so beautiful.
It lingers.
Great write!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

 Tasha

11 Years Ago

Thanks so much for the review.
Short but oh so sweet :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

 Tasha

11 Years Ago

Thank you very much John :)
I love this, awesome write.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

 Tasha

11 Years Ago

Thank you very much!
That's desperately clever! I love that whole "I am the door, you are the key" thing--it's just very cool

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

 Tasha

11 Years Ago

Thank you very much for the review! :)

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

761 Views
19 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 6, 2012
Last Updated on November 6, 2012

Author

 Tasha
Tasha

NC



About
Hey, I'm 18 years old and I love writing. "To know me is to love me" "Every heart has a beat and mine just skips for you" Wanna know more? Message me I love to make new friends. &heart.. more..

Writing
Secret Secret

A Poem by Tasha



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Witch's Brew Witch's Brew

A Poem by Muse