Future Family

Future Family

A Chapter by Danica
"

Melanie meets her future family.

"
 " Melanie!! Why are you screaming? Your freaking the guests out. What's wrong with you?" a guy asks, walking in the bathroom.
"Who are you?" I say, truthfully freaking out. 
"I'm your husband," he says. 
He has deep brown hair, and sea blue eyes. A big nose, but it's cute. He had muscles, and looked about 30.
"But i'm not married," I cry.
"Yes, you are. Now we have to get these people out of here, and go get the kids from my sister," he says. 
"What's your name?"I ask. 
He sighs. 
"Brett Tonn," he says.
"Oh, you passed the test," I murmur. 
He chuckles, and gives me a kiss on the cheek.
"Now lets go get the kids," he says, walking out of the bathroom. 
I follow, and see that everybody's gone, except for "Naomi," and her boyfriend. 
"Naomi, cook dinner, and Bradd, clean up a bit," Brett says. 
"OK. Are the kids coming home?" Naomi asks. 
"Yes, they are. They have school tomorrow. And so do you guys," Brett confirms.
" I actually have a doctors appointment tomorrow," Naomi murmurs.
"What for?" I ask. 
"Oh, there telling me if it's a boy, or girl," Naomi says, rubbing her stomach.
I can already tell I'm probably pale. 
"Brett, lets go," I say.
"OK," he says, walking out the front door. I slowly follow behind him. Naomi's pregnant? What a surprise. I get into the passenger seat, of the car, and look around. 
"So, lets play a game," I suggest.
"OK, what about I Spy," Brett suggest.
"Um, I actually want you to tell me all about our family, everything, and then I'll see if you get anything wrong. Start off with our kids first," I say.
"OK. Well, we have 8 children. A 15 year old son, Jacob, he has dirty blond hair, and brown eyes. We adopted him, when we were 20 years old. He's in the 9th grade, and is a High School football player for the Wildcats. You are very close to him. We have a 14 year old daughter, Kendra, she's in the 8th grade.She has brown hair, and brown eyes. You had her when you were 16 years old. You have a 14 year old son, Cain. He's in the 8th grade, and a shy, lonely boy. You had him at 16 years old. Kendra, and him are twins, and best friends. He has black hair, snakebites, and a nose ring. You both are like best friends also. You love him a lot, and would probably die if he ever left us. Your closer to him then you are Jacob. We have a 12 year old daughter, Tiara, she's in the 7th grade, she has blond hair, and brown eyes, you had her at 18 years old. We have a 11 year old daughter, Alex, she is in the 6th grade, has brown hair, and green eyes.You had her at 19 years old. We have a 6 year old son, Donivan, he has light brown hair, and brown eyes. You had him at the age of 24. We have a set of twins, a 2 year old boy, and girl. They have brown hair, and green eyes at the most part. You had them at 28 years old. Alex as autism, schizophrenia, and she is allergic to peanuts. Your mom, and dad passed away in a car accident 6 years ago. Naomi has been married to Bradd for 1 year, now. Bradd is my little brother, and there having there first child. They both live with us,since both of our parents died. The kids are staying with my sister, right now, and we're at the house," Brett says. 
I look at the large house, and I'm astonished. His sister has a big white house, and a swimming pool. A big, in the ground swimming pool. I get out of the car, and follow Brett to the huge house. He opens the door, and walks in. 
"Jennifer!!! I here to pick up the kids!!!" Brett yells. 
"Mommy, daddy!!" a toddler yells, running into the living room
"Hi, buddy," Brett says, picking up the little boy, and spinning him around. 
Six different kids walk into the room. All my kids. And then a young woman walks in, looking frustrated. 
"Go get Alex, she's having a meltdown again," the woman hisses at Brett. 
Brett roles his eyes, and orders me to follow him. I follow him into the room, to find a small, fragile, fierce girl screaming, and kicking. Brett runs to her, and trys to calm her down. 
"Hows she doing?" I hear a mans voice say. I turn around to find Josh Hutcherson standing right in front of me!!!!!!!!! 
"J-J," I stutter. 
"Hey babe. I think she's doing fine," a young girl about 18 or 19 year old girl says. 
"Hey sweetie," Josh says. 
"STOP!!!!" I hear a little girl behind me scream, and I freak out. 
 


© 2013 Danica


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on October 7, 2013
Last Updated on October 8, 2013
Tags: Love, Heartbreak, confusion, future, letters, lies, friendship


Author

Danica
Danica

AR



About
My names Danica, your not getting my last name, I'm 12 years old, and in the seventh grade. I've been writing books since the first grade, and I've been writing poetry since about, 5th grade. I do hav.. more..

Writing
The Rally The Rally

A Chapter by Danica


The Rally The Rally

A Book by Danica


All Alone All Alone

A Poem by Danica