Epologue

Epologue

A Chapter by DarkCrono15
"

As the this tale of Talon concludes, another one begins...

"
The mid-afternoon sun beat down on the hilltop overlooking Valor Forest.  The Dark Sorcerer stood over the lifeless corpse of his hired associate next to a broken tree.  He shook his hooded head slowly with a devious smile.

"I bet you begged your enemies to kill you in order to save your body from horrible things that you could imagine I would do." The sinister spoke to the bloodied corpse.  "Who says there has to be life in this body for me to put it to use?  Of course, you have been a hired hand of mine for a while now for some pretty nasty jobs, so it will take a great deal of my imagination to come up with a terrifying fate that you HAVEN'T seen for your flesh...oh, but I'm sure I can think of something.  Yes, we'll have fun, you and I...my bull headed friend!"

-----

Far from the hilltop on the road towards Pelmridge Willard struggled to stay conscious as his body dripped blood from his many injuries.  He could feel himself fading as he continued on the path.  Not far from where Willard collapsed on the dirt road, another traveler's attention was caught.  She spoke to her companions.

"I think we need to go towards Pelmridge...I sense that somebody needs our help, like right now!"


© 2012 DarkCrono15


Author's Note

DarkCrono15
Talon and Willard's adventure continues in Tales of Talon II: The Rising Darkness Within.

Thanks so much for reading!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I liked this story a lot and it keep my attention through out the whole thing! well then, off to the next book!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

DarkCrono15

11 Years Ago

Wow, glad you liked it! Its always an honor to have someone read through the whole thing =) I hope.. read more
So very short I noticed it posted so I will read it the next, sometime tomorrow night. Told you I was a fast reader.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

DarkCrono15

11 Years Ago

Dang, you are a fast reader...It probably will take me a little longer to get through your story hah.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 14, 2012
Last Updated on December 14, 2012


Author

DarkCrono15
DarkCrono15

KY



About
My name is Andrew and I love to write stories, especially ones that are classified as adventure, fantasy, or science fiction. Ironically I am not much of a reader, and most my story influences come f.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by DarkCrono15