Jester Jack Chapter:4

Jester Jack Chapter:4

A Chapter by Andrea L. Cox

Tyler is holding Jared “shhhhh little baby everything will be alright” Tyler lowered his voice to calm the crying baby. Tyler stood there with the baby, Jared stopped crying and giggled at Tyler, “I can’t let Jack hurt you I’ll just tell him that Kyle wouldn’t give you up” Tyler turned to run away. “So you were going top double deal me there Tyler. After everything I have done for you? I raised you I took care of you. This, this is how you re-pay me” Jack went to cut Tyler with a bloody dagger he dogged it. Tyler ran as fast as he could with Jack on his tail, Jared started to cry. The past a fire station Tyler stopped and looked at it and herd Jack coming and went on running, “come here you trader” Jack yelled at the top of his lungs.

        Tyler is in front of a wall “no where to run Tyler” Jack come up behind him and grabbed his shoulder and spun him around. Tyler lifted his arms there was no Jared, “WHERE IS JARED!!!!!!” Jack stabbed Tyler in the gut. “You’ll never find him” Tyler slid down the wall and died there laughing at Jack. “Oh I’ll find him I’ll find him if it takes 7 years” Jack smiled an evil sinister grin. Mean while at the fire station, a buff fireman walks pass a pile of hoses that is making a baby coo “what the??” he reaches into the pile of hoses and pulls out Jared. “Well what do you know, hey guys look are hoses had a baby!” all the firemen laughed and surrounded the baby.


 

 

Seven years later

        At Jester Jack’s warehouse Vikki is dead on the floor and Vlad is standing over her rotting corpse “what…. What did you do” Vlad was blubbering over Vikki, “She got in the way and you weren’t here to stick up for her like you always are. So technically speaking you killed her” Jack threw his head back and laughed manically. “What….What did she do” Vlad cupped his hands over his face and sobbed, Jack walked away from Vlad. “JACK!!!!!! WHAT DID SHE DO!?!?!?” Vlad through a chair at Jack’s head and missed; Jack glared and grabbed Vlad by the neck “unless you would like to join your little girlfriend I would calm the hell down” Jack let Vlad go as he gasped for air. “Vlad you better be careful” Jack left the warehouse Vlad curled into a ball and cried, at the fire station baby Jared is no longer a baby he’s running threw the station. “Daddy?” he looked every where in the office, there’s a name tag on the table stating “Chief of Station Jason”. “Daddy where are you?” Jester Jack is laughing in the background Jared walks closer to a door that leads to the freezer “Daddy is that you?”

 

        Jared slowly reached for the freezer door’s handle, his little heart just pounding him closes his eyes as he reaches towards the door handle, the door flings open and Jared screams. “Jared, buddy it just me your dad” Jason grabs Jared and hold him close “Jared what are you doing here?” Jason whipped away Jared’s tears “I wanted to show you I got an A plus on my math test” Jared continues to whimper. A knife runs threw Jason’s chest and he falls over to onside Jared screams and Jester Jack appears and laughs manically.

There’s a sign on a door and it reads “psych ward enter on own risk” a doctor enters the door way and looks at a chart and sighs, “Well Jared your not getting any better are you?” the doctor looks threw a window. There’s Jared rocking back and forth, drawing pictures of Jester Jack and screaming every time he finishes one. The doctor shakes his head and walks away.

Two days later Jared is still rocking back and forth and drawing, there’s a commotion in the hall way people sounding like the gagging and being killed. The door to Jared’s room is flung open and the stand the shadow of Jest Jack, Jared screams and backs him self into a corner “Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!” Jack chucks a knife at Jared, the little boys eyes grow wide and he ducks the knife and charges at Jack and knocks him to the ground. Jared ran down the hall way, he makes to the front counter before anyone notices he’s a patient of the hospital “Jared, Jared honey you have to go back to your room” the nurse went towards him “no, he’s after me the clown is after me!!” Jared pushes the nurse and runs out side.

Jared ran down the street in the pitch black night, panting with every breath of a thick night air “he wont get me, he wont get me” he repeated over and over again. But there at the top of the hill was Jester Jack laughing in the night air.

 



© 2010 Andrea L. Cox


Author's Note

Andrea L. Cox
forgive the grammar and spelling mistakes.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1301 Views
Added on July 15, 2009
Last Updated on June 28, 2010


Author

Andrea L. Cox
Andrea L. Cox

Cape Coral, FL



About
I love art any kind of art, I love to write stories, but i feel my heart is more into poetry. I have been writing senses i could write words. I have been told my poetry is depressing, I don't normally.. more..

Writing
My one My one

A Poem by Andrea L. Cox