RachelReaper

RachelReaper

A Chapter by David the writer

 I've read quite a bit of your writings. What inspired you to write Gabriel's Warriors?
[send message][befriend]Subscribe
 
Morte
My friends. Each of the characters is based off one of my friends (and one of them based off of me).
Kalilee was based off of Kayla, Harler was based off of Haley, Junia was based off of Jen, and Rycel was based off of me. The characters are dramatizations of all of us, which is why its so easy to write, because I know all of the characters so well and how they would react.

RachelReaper


[send message][befriend]Subscribe

Alot of writer's use people they know as inspiration. I personaly use things I identify with such as vampires. So, why did you use angels?


Morte

[send message][befriend]Subscribe

It was actually an old joke that all of the four of us made up. We're all known for being pretty morbid, so we made this joke "what if we were angels"? The idea came up from there.

RachelReaper


[send message][befriend]Subscribe

I see, freinds are the best, aren't they? Have freinds helped you with writing in any other ways other than inspiration?


Morte
[send message][befriend]Subscribe

yes, definitely. My friend, Haley, the crazy one I described as the angel "Harler" was a great writer as well (though psycho), she actually helped me write one of my first vampire short stories a few years ago when i was just getting started in writing. Other than that, i don't think I could live without my friends, they mean everything to me.

RachelReaper


I know how you feel there. Life is so rough these days, without freinds I don't think I could have made it this far. Have you thought about a tribute to freinds, or anyone else?

Morte
 

I've made a few tributes. One on WC wasn't written towards my friends, but towards one of my favorite bands Shinedown. Its called "Shining Down on a 45" Based off there song "45". Music is another inspiration of mine.

RachelReaper


I read that piece too, and I found it so interesting. I think Shinedown would've loved to read it too. Speaking of music, is there any bands that you think are great for writing music?

Morte
[send message][befriend]Subscribe

Yeah. Have you ever heard of Imagine Dragons? Their lyrics get to me every time, especailly their song "Demons".

RachelReaper

[send message][befriend]Subscribe

No, I haven't. Have you ever tried Nightwish? They're amazing, especially for writing. Atleast when you write dark peices. Have you written any pieces that are considered "dark"?
Morte
[send message][befriend]Subscribe

Yes, but I don't post many of them online.

RachelReaper

[send message][befriend]Subscribe

Why? If that isn't too personal?

Morte
[send message][befriend]Subscribe

No, of course its not. Its just that my darker things bring out a part of me that I don't like to reveal to most people. It makes me feel rather monster-like and I'm only monster-like at certain times. I don't like people to see that side of me.

RachelReaper


[send message][befriend]Subscribe

I bet people here would love to read, but I understand not publishing certain peices. So, speaking of peices, do you have any advise for our readers on writing peices?


Morte
[send message][befriend]Subscribe

Yes, I do. Write what feels right to you, write what you believe in. Words are power, the world can be changed by words on a page and the actions that follow them, so write what you mean to say. Your going to have people that love you and hate you, but don't be too influenced by either crowd.

David? I gtg. If there were anymore questions, can you ask them later?

RachelReaper

[send message][befriend]Subscribe
 

No more questions, Rachel. Thank you for your time, I know it's very valiable. Have a lovely night, and a grand future as a writer
Morte


© 2013 David the writer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a cool idea! Nicely done!

Posted 11 Years Ago


David the writer

11 Years Ago

Thanks! If you liked this one, then you should check out the other chapters
The Invisible Girl

11 Years Ago

Okay! :)
What a creative idea to interview a awriter from WC. Nicely done. Rachel Reaper is an awesome writer.

Posted 11 Years Ago


David the writer

11 Years Ago

She is. Thank you, I try my best to be creative, and give back. So, out came this idea
I like how you aren't just showing us who these people are as writers but a glimpse of who they are as people too. Great idea

Posted 11 Years Ago


C.C. Marx

11 Years Ago

Well it really depends on what skill we are referring to cause there things I'm great at and things .. read more
David the writer

11 Years Ago

True
C.C. Marx

11 Years Ago

Well remind me to check more of this out when you add more chapters
ha like how she conviently times her needing to leave with the end of your interview... great job! And yes, I am going to review each chapter :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


David the writer

11 Years Ago

That's totally kool with me, gives them a bit publicity as well myself, and it helps you if you ever.. read more
Lina Grey

11 Years Ago

no problem :) You guys deserve the publicity
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


RachelReaper

11 Years Ago

MORE EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
David the writer

11 Years Ago

LOTS AND LOTS OF EXCLAMTION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RachelReaper

11 Years Ago

!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

409 Views
5 Reviews
Added on January 1, 2013
Last Updated on January 1, 2013


Author

David the writer
David the writer

OK



About
My profile was rated This Page is Rated PG-13 www.writerscafe.org/David_ Lets101 Quizzes - Online Quizzes Welcome to my profile! Get your groceries, and get out! Hey guys! So, I'm not o.. more..

Writing