Night First: The Divinity of Damien Calla

Night First: The Divinity of Damien Calla

A Chapter by Jennifer
"

Damien Calla is rich, handsome, shrouded in mystery, and loves his peace and quiet. His secrets will force him to make decisions that will either save or sacrifice lives.

"

A black leather boot with white diamonds on the heel and toe pushed gently into the well-packed snow. A slight impression as if a bird had landed. The smell of blood saturated the air. Deer fled into the deep part of the forest. A doe fell next to the boot. Its eyes lifeless, haunting. The mouth hung open in fear, yet it was still beautiful and graceful. The throat was torn to pieces. A vicious act of mercy and passion. An identical boot joined the first. They stepped over the doe like it was nothing special, walked out of the forest and into the residential side of the city Woodland Grove.



© 2016 Jennifer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love the imagery you use here. It sets the scene and draws you in, creating an air of malice and intrigue. Very well done.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Jennifer

8 Years Ago

Thank you. I try to be as descriptive as I can without overdoing it.
David Jae

8 Years Ago

You succeeded here.

Good job.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 28, 2016
Last Updated on March 28, 2016


Author

Jennifer
Jennifer

Patchogue, NY



About
Horror and fantasy writer with my two books Night First and The Tortured Four available through Amazon. I started out writing screenplays and short stories as a kid, then I decided a few years back th.. more..

Writing
Tears For Rose Tears For Rose

A Chapter by Jennifer