Daily Visits

Daily Visits

A Book by Daydreaming
"

I'm not sure where I'm looking to go with this, but one thing is for sure. I definitel want to keep writing! I want you to see what my words want you to and feel how someone would feel in that moment.

"

© 2015 Daydreaming


Author's Note

Daydreaming
I want my words to seem so real, that you yourself feel you are there. I want you to be drawn to my writing, I want you to sweat, cringe or even turn away momentarily. Only to turn back in excitement for what happens next.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

I read each of the Daily Visits short stories that you wrote and I liked them all very much. I love how they all share a similar theme but are distinctly different from one another and each one evokes a different emotional response.
I particularly liked Last Visit, I found it very compelling and the end of it very haunting.
Aside from little grammatical/spelling errors here and there, that I'm sure others may have pointed out to you (and are perfectly forgivable), the stories are each a near flawless work of art. You are a very talented writer. Keep doing what you're doing. =)

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 12, 2015
Last Updated on November 12, 2015
Tags: Fear, Office, Doctor, Happy, Sad, Horror, Insanity, Sanity

Author

Daydreaming
Daydreaming

New York City, NY



Writing