Everything is Falling Apart

Everything is Falling Apart

A Chapter by Ti

This is how she treats her daughter after not seeing her for half a month. What the hell is wrong with that 'Ideal Mom' thing on TV? She should have at least called and told me she was coming home. That's why... she heard those mean things I said. "Um... Mom... I said something weird a while ago... but...-" I struggle to tell her, "It's fine." she takes the tea from me and takes a sip of it, "As long as it's just with Jake, I don't care. You like him, don't you?", my face turns red immediately. "Tha. That's not what I said!" she puts down the tea. "It's a pity he won't be your neighbour anymore.", she says bluntly, "Huh?" I look disappointed, but not as disappointed as what she was going to say next. "I decided to get a divorce from Raymund. I'm going to sell this house right away, I already bought a new mansion.", my Mom looked expressionless for the first time. "So, you can just go anywhere you want.", Why? Why now? Why is she saying this? What is happening to our family!? "Um... isn't it too sudden... I haven't heard anything from both of you... is this just a lie? This is just a joke... right?" I look at my disgraceful Mother in front of me, I could feel my cold tears building up in my saddened eyes. "I'll probably be extremely busy tomorrow." she says, as if she couldn't see how hurt her daughter was from hearing this from her own Mother's mouth. "You will probably get hounded by the media, so I prepared hotel reservations for both of you starting tomorrow." Mr Johnson says, showing a serious expression on his face. Wait. "It's all Raymund's fault. His mistress was leaked by a gossip magazine. We both agreed on a rule with each other that we would hide our own romantic affairs...It's terrible.", blaming it on Dad...again. "Excuse me, this was not his fault. We always made sure everything was right, but sometimes things like these just leak out. It's out of our hands." Mr Johnson tries his best to calm my Mom down. Wait, what is this?

"Yes, that's true. Making a mistake like that is so unlike you, Louis. But thanks to that mistake, I'm going to need to repair my image to the public.", my Mom sighs, "I'm sorry, Michelle.", Mr Johnson apologises sincerely. None of them notice that I'm still in shock from all of this. By the time that the media knew about Mom and Dad's affairs, it was everywhere. On TV mostly, talking about how Dad was involved in adulterous affairs and probably Mom as well, most of them twisted stories up to make them sound even worse than they already are.
In the morning we went over to the hotel. The rooms where nothing too luxurious, I liked it that way. I was in my school uniform, sitting on my bed, still dazed from all of this. Until Mr Johnson came in. "I'm sorry for all the trouble, but please don't go out of this room. Just to make sure I have assigned someone from our office to guard the front door." Mr Johnson explains, "And please, don't go back to your house. Reporters are also already crowding around the hotel.", I wouldn't dare move anyway, too much to handle to even try to attempt going home. "Once Michelle finishes today's shooting for her drama, she will temporarily stay in this hotel as well." I couldn't care less about Mom right now. "Well then, that's it for now.", he turns to leave the room, so that I can be by myself.

Last night, I received a mail from my Dad. "Right now, I have to go to London to record some songs. I can't come back home right now. When I do return, I'll make sure I contact you first. Dad."...That's it?
I suddenly remembered what Mom had said, "So you can just go anywhere you want." I feel hopeless and confused. I hate this. I've always thought of abandoning them. I'm so stupid.
Tears where dripping from behind my glasses. They've actually abandoned 'me' first. *Beep*, the message alert had startled me. A message! It's probably a continuation from Dad's message. No, it wasn't. It was from Jake. Jake! I quickly unlock the hotel door and run out of it. "Hm? Ma'am, is there anything wrong?", the man beside the door asked, he was probably my guard. "Please tell the man with glasses that I'm sorry. I'm going to be back soon." I want to see Jake. "Eh!? Wa...Wait!" the man shouted as I rushed away from him. I look at his mail again, 'Lele, are you okay? I'm worried about you. My Mom and everyone here is worried about you, too. Please call me when you've calmed down. I'll be waiting.', I'm going to ask for his help. "Mr Johnson is going to get mad at me! Hey, I said Wait!", the guard still chases me, I see an opening of an elevator and dash for it. "E-Excuse me. I'm coming in." I jump into the elevator, "Hey, wait! Stop that elevator!", I hear the man coming, and I hear the sound of breathless panting coming from my mouth. I look back at the man. "I'm closing it.", the doors slide closed. I look beside me, a boy maybe my age or older was looking down at me. He had blonde hair and blue eyes, and wore a hat, as if he was hiding from somebody. He smiles down at me, 'wow what a cute face! And he's really pale!' I thought to myself. "Ah, thank you." I blush and bow to show how grateful I was. I'm sure my Mom is already used to seeing pretty people like him. "I am sorry to have asked for an unnecessary favour." I say to him, still blushing slightly, "You won't always be able to run away safely like this. It's really dangerous, don't you think it's better to quit?" I look at him confusingly, not knowing what he's talking about. "But you know, this is the first time I've actually seen a high school girl dating or having sex with an older business man.", he looks amazed and impressed of the thought of me doing those disgusting things. "I'm not dating him or... doing 'that'!", I get angry at him. "I don't do things like that! And especially not now!", what am I doing, explaining myself to a complete stranger? "You're not? I thought I just witnessed seeing a business man chasing after a junior high school girl.", that's it, he's got me furious, "I'm in high school!" I raw at him. "Oh, I'm sorry. There, we're in the lobby now.", I can't be dealing with this stranger now, "Thank you very much." I dashed out of the elevator as soon as the doors opened. "What a busy girl..." he looks at her running outside the hotel entrance, seeing her fade away into the outside crowds.

"Ren!", he turns around, finding a man with black hair and a black beard looking for him. "You're late! Where the he'll did you go off to? The others are waiting on the 2nd floor, let's go.", the man known as Ren looked a little guilty. "Sorry, I needed to look around the hotel first. I met a really interesting girl." he grins. "Huh...? Don't those people look like reporters? Is there something going on?", both of them look outside the glass windows of the lobby entrance of the hotel. "Ah... It's about Raymund Lanson's divorce. It's really causing an uproar today." Ren's manager sighs, "Eh?! No way! Does that mean Raymund is here...?" Ren looks at his manager excitedly. "No, not that. But it's really getting out of hand, this Raymund. It's not really Raymund himself, but his wife, Michelle Queen and his daughter are staying here to avoid more media attention. Ah, speaking of Michelle Queen, it's your song, right? The theme song of "The Moon's Waltz?" Ren doesn't say anything, they both continue to the 2nd floor of the hotel without saying a word.


© 2014 Ti


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
Added on July 16, 2014
Last Updated on July 16, 2014


Author

Ti
Ti

United Kingdom



About
Hi there, I go by the name of Ti, pronounced T-ye. I'm 24 years old, I love art very dearly and like to express my creative ideas through painting and writing. I'm from the U.K., and I just love.. more..

Writing
Forget Me Not Forget Me Not

A Poem by Ti


Murderer Murderer

A Poem by Ti


~Music Lover~ ~Music Lover~

A Poem by Ti