Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)
Could This Day Get Any Worse...

Could This Day Get Any Worse...

A Chapter by Ti
"

What will become of Lele Lanson?

"
I, on the other hand, was in the middle of hiding from all the media outside of my house. "I wonder if Michelle Queen will show up. They're in the Shiodome Hotel, right?", a group of reporters where talking amongst themselves. "What about her daughter? Can you recognize her face? We're trying to get a hold of information about her daughter as soon as possible." I giggle to myself, 'This is the first time I've benefited from not being a celebrity. Haha. Great, now I can go to Jake's...' "Hey, I saw something move inside!" "Could it be Michelle?! It's Michelle Queen!" the uproar of the media began once again.
This house will probably be bought by someone else as early as tomorrow. My Mom was probably too mad at the time. She may have calmed down now. I quickly sneak over to the back of the house. This is going well. I knew it, no one knew about the back entrance. I can go in from here... I quietly close the gate and open the back door. "...Mom? Are you here? Mom?", I stopped talking for a few seconds and could hear people talking. I hear someone's voice! Could Dad have came home?! I smile like a child, excited to see her own father. As I go into the living room, I instantly seen two figures, one from the male species and one from the female species kissing passionately and uncontrollably. It was obviously my Mom and... somebody else who looked familiar from behind, he was in the middle of kissing my Mom's neck and touching her breasts. "This is like a dream, Michelle." my Mom notices me, doesn't even say a word, just let's him carry on. "We don't need to hide anymore.", Mom whispered in his ear. I don't know what my expression was like there and then. I was unable to even think or talk. My mother's eyes where sly and filled with joy whilst looking over at me, for how clueless I was. You could tell that she was laughing uncontrollably in her mind. "Jake...", her face is close to his blushing face. "We've been caught...", she looks over at me again. "...Huh?", he finally notices me. "...Ah... Lele..." This is a lie. The person whom I thought was my only friend and understood me... in my own Mother's arms.

"The filming for the drama finished early. So I came by here to take a few things. And Jake just came here because he was worried...", My Mom didn't look embarrassed at all. "Ever since Jake started college... he has been keeping this a secret from you.", she pulls him close to her chest, smirking at me, the worst thing is, he doesn't even move away from her at all. "But he told me he likes me a lot better than you.", I was still speechless from the two of them doing this behind my back."...You're saying that again... I told you, I only think of Lele as a sister.", he sits up, still blushing from embarrassment. My Mom looks at me and begins to talk once again. "Last night, I told you to go anywhere you want, but I didn't tell you to come here. He's going to settle in my mansion.", I feel depressed and alone now. I have no one, no one to talk to... no one. Actually, it's always just been me, hasn't it?
"Raymund has a baby with his mistress too, so there's really no one who has the time of day to look after you now." I knew it. I hate her. "You should go back to the hotel for now." I turn towards the door, walking gloomily. "That's a good girl, Lele." "Le, Lele. Wait, I'll take you there.", Jake struggles to pull his pants up. "You'll just get more attention from the media if you go out together, she can go back alone.", my Mom pulls out a cigarette and a lighter. "Bu, But, Michelle! She's just putting on a facade..."

"You can't find her? Okay, I understand, I'm not mad, just don't stop looking for her. A taxi from there? Yes. Okay, I'm going.", Mr Johnson was on the phone in his office, "Mr Johnson, the TV!", he switches the TV on and a presenter is outside Michelle Queen's house. "Right now, I'm in front of Raymund Lanson's house. People concerned about the divorce will be... Ah! It seems like a family member just came out. The daughter, it seems." As I came out miserably with a face probably like death, as if I've been to a funeral, all I could see was the flash of lights from the media and nothing else. People with microphones where running up the pathway stairs to question me about who I was. "Are you a member of Raymund Lanson's family?" "Are you the daughter of Michelle Queen and Raymund Lanson?", I did not even utter a word, just looked at each and everyone of those eyes in fron of me. "Can you share with us you thoughts about your parents' divorce?", whilst the media where questioning me, back in the office, Mr Johnson was getting irritated just watching me on TV. "I'm gonna go.", he notified his boss.
"We're you shocked by your father's adulterous relationship?", I was unable to answer their questions, I just didn't know what to say and didn't feel like talking anyway. Tears began to fill my eyes and uncontrollably, they just wouldn't stop. I was finally able to say one sentence. "They have nothing to do... with me.", this is great, crying on national TV. Mr Johnson looked deeply into the TV screen, he could tell she was seriously heartbroken and upset, all alone in front of the media and the public. "Raymund Lanson... and Michelle Queen... I hate them both.", crying like a child... I'm pathetic. "They're... not my parents anymore... and I'm not their daughter. So they can have a divorce or do anything they want.", my tears where getting worse, cold and angry, frustrating tears. "It would be better off if people like them... JUST BURNED IN HELL." They're not abandoning me. I'm abandoning them.
What I said, was all over the country. The public where either sympathising with me or just pitying me for being a child born from celebrities.

"She's a cute girl, it's a shame she has to say something so horrible... Ah, but we can't really understand how she feels now..." "But wasn't Michelle Queen voted as the No.1 'Ideal Mom' in the PumaPuma show? It must be hard for Raymund too, isn't he busy recording right now?", Ren's manager says as he watches Lele crying on the TV. "...The girl from the elevator... is Raymund's daughter..." Ren blushed a little, amazed from what he had just found out.
"Louis! What are you doing just standing there? Let's go! We have to stop her..." Mr Johnson smiles, "How interesting..." "Huh?" his friend Mike was confused. "I didn't know how interesting she was when I met her last night.", Mr Johnson seemed to have an idea in his head. "Lele Lanson, huh... right... I'm starting to like you."


© 2014 Ti


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
Added on July 16, 2014
Last Updated on July 16, 2014


Author

Ti
Ti

United Kingdom



About
Hi there, I go by the name of Ti, pronounced T-ye. I'm 24 years old, I love art very dearly and like to express my creative ideas through painting and writing. I'm from the U.K., and I just love.. more..

Writing
Forget Me Not Forget Me Not

A Poem by Ti


Murderer Murderer

A Poem by Ti


~Music Lover~ ~Music Lover~

A Poem by Ti