Time for a Change

Time for a Change

A Story by De Hoyos
"

Change is terrifying but it can be the best thing you ever did..

"
Maybe it was time for a change. Being stuck in my own bubble, having to be too comfortable in my own world that I forget why I am living for.. I needed to take a risk and change was a big one. Never to know the outcome of what’s going to happen next is not the best feeling but it is just the beauty of it. Besides, we wouldn’t be able to grow as a person if we knew what was bound to happen and growth was part of life. Learn from your mistakes and make the best out of it. I have finally had enough of me doing nothing to make myself be better, not just for me but for the people who I care most dearly. I realized it wasn’t just affecting me, but it was affecting them too. I regret not being able to know what I know now for the past two years but today is better than never. I can’t keep relying on the past, looking back at it hoping something would change when I know it never will…I had to learn to keep my head up and just face forward, trusting on life that everything will piece itself and eventually making sense again. Change is scary…but so is living in the past.

© 2022 De Hoyos


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

63 Views
Added on September 13, 2022
Last Updated on September 13, 2022

Author

De Hoyos
De Hoyos

TX



About
A love worth fighting for is a love worth risking everything❤🐢 more..

Writing