Deceiving Life

Deceiving Life

A Poem by De Hoyos
"

How can you breathe when your life was everything but true.

"
Nothing is more hurtful, more painful than feeling deceived by the person who once knew you more than you knew yourself. The betrayal you feel, the confusion and just being utterly lost. How could they.? Empowering you with false hope, making it seem that you are on top of the mountain, knowing you would eventually go down and shatter. The memories you shared, the memories that used to made you feel peaceful and secure, are now memories that offer you tears and heartache. Everything around you just seems to be disappearing, as if it was just you alone in this world that has given you pure agony. How could they.? The question that keeps roaming around your mind wondering why. Was everything all fake.? Was it even real for a split moment.? Even though you knew the answer to it, it was easier to believe that it was once..You wouldn’t let your version of reality hit with the real world. Because as soon as they collapsed towards each other, your fake life would just vanish. Facing the world at your lowest, trying to collect the empty holes they left in you.

© 2024 De Hoyos


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
Added on January 23, 2024
Last Updated on January 23, 2024

Author

De Hoyos
De Hoyos

TX



About
A love worth fighting for is a love worth risking everything❤🐢 more..

Writing