Angel

Angel

A Story by Dessa

Once there was a little Angel she was friendly, and loving and free to fly wherever she wanted. Then one day a demon came along and stole the Angel away. What the demon did to her will forever repeat in the Angel’s mind, and give her nightmares for the rest of her life. When the demon was done with her, he left. He had taken her innocents, he had taken her joy, leaving her hurt and in pain, with wings broken.

But still her sprit was intact, it might have been battered, but it was intact.

Years later as the angel grew older, and her wings healed she was able to learn to fly, and to trust others again. When one day she fall for a man, she never believed herself to be worthy of love, not after what the demon did to her, so she never pursued any man. But this man was different he seemed caring and loving and he made her feel wanted. But in the end he had just used the angel’s kindness and when he was done with her, he left… leaving Angel broken once again inside.

But her sprit was still intact.

And once again, years passed and the Angel continued to fly alone. Then one day a man started to pursue her. The Angel put up a fight, not wanting to be hurt again, but in the end the man won, and the Angel fell in love, for the first time she fall in love. This man made her feel beautiful despite all of the scares she carried, and cared for, but most of all, he made her feel safe. He was the light in her darkness. But in the end it was all a lie… Everything the man promise had been a lie, he shown he’s true nature by revealing himself as a demon, worst then the first. And the Angel, who had given all of her love to him, received nothing in return. When this demon left he didn’t just break her wings he ripped them out. Leaving her bleeding on the floor all alone

Her sprit was shattered.

The Angel in pain looked around her, at her blood and fathers that was everywhere, her eyes stop at her wings, they where only a few feet away from where she lied broken. She then looked to the sky to the heavenly place she loved so much, and could never fly again, and she cried. Tears of a broken heart, no one but the truly lonely could know of. Slowly and painfully the angel drags herself to her feet and stubbles away. Where? she don’t know or care, she just want to get away from this place of darkest despair.

Here is where the story ends, with our Angel standing on a rocky-chief looking down at a twenty-foot drop, watching the waves of the ocean hit the rocks down below. She’s still bleeding from the stubs that used to be her wings. “I’ll learn to fly again, this is not the end for me” the Angel whispers as she takes a step off the liege with a tear rolling down her face, “I’ll learn to fly again… or die trying”…..

© 2008 Dessa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'll start off with the review: there are numerous spelling errors, but none that can't be fixed by a quick once over so that isn't too much of a problem. My grammar and spelling sucks, thank god for spell checks ^_^
The descriptions are good but could be better. Add a few varied words here and there and boom! you got a good set of description to let the reader see what you see.

As much as this is a story, i feel that there is an autobiographical feel to it. Usually when stories like this surface it is because there is a way to get your emotions out and putting them on paper works the best.

This is a tragic piece and i feel bad for the angel. Yet the moral behind it all is what the real key is. Never give up and never surrender! Bad things happen to good people and unfortunately that is the way scociety is. The ones who can learn from their mistakes are the ones that will be the happiest in life.

The angel will fly again and love again, but there will be hardships throughout.

all in all, a great story.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 7, 2008
Last Updated on September 9, 2008

Author

Dessa
Dessa

Bloomington, CA



About
okay I hate talking about myself so this is going to be pretty short. I'm a 25 year old nerd. I like playing video games, reading mangas, and watching cartoons and anime. I like cats, bunnies, and ran.. more..

Writing
Don't Don't

A Poem by Dessa