It's only likely to get worse

It's only likely to get worse

A Chapter by Bloggergirl29

“Alison, having had been only seventeen, and a worm, didn't know fully the extent of her problems, nor would she until it was too late. Pretty grizzly huh?” Frankie said, now in her normal voice. We all looked confused at her, not quite understanding what this story was going to bring, or even why it started with this as her opener. Ms. Kaler had always told us to begin at the beginning, not to be too ambitious, though that was three years ago*. We no longer had english studies for another year or so, now we had creative literature, which was basically writing for some hippie teacher, and even if you sucked at it everyone had to tell you it was great. Now this may seem mean but I am a pessimistic soul, it’s who I am. Maybe, more so it’s who I’ve grown to be. Either way, who cares if a frog became a frog, or it just was one… that may not make sense to everyone, but people also say ‘’there is beauty in everything if you can see it.” I can’t but apparently every “hipster” can. (Or at least their Instagrams can.) Nothing is always beautiful, in honesty our world is ugly and vishous and cancerous to anything and *most everything in it. Now if you just read that little tidbit at the bottom (you should read it when you see the symbol)

You may now understand why I have nothing and no one to talk to, though for me that is often times intended. The maybe three people I purposely contact understand what i tell them and how I explain things in my special way. You may not yet see or hear it whilst reading, I am almost certain you will. I personally don’t like writing or enjoy reading class writings not far along, this is a pet peeve of *mine. I especially hate school, for eight hours a day I am trapped like a bug under a microscope, though I feel more like a pot of already boiling water slowly being heated higher and higher, I swear they are waiting to find how high is too high, for me to boil over.

  1. I am likely the only one who remembers this, Ms. Kaler was my favorite teacher, which says a lot. She like me had a way about her which most people didn’t know how to react to but she unlike myself was wider than she was tall. I swear when the class got too rowdy her voice made her as tall as a tree, making her presence widely known, and by people who had a shred of knowledge respected. (or at least feared enough to not be an a*s.)

  2. I say most so nobody complains, not that I would listen, but just not so I have to talk to anyone.

  3. I refused to progressively write and fix mine, so when doing the project I will write the entire story instead of only the opening sentence. Yes, we start with the opening sentence taking legitimately the entire forty minutes doing so… EVERY SINGLE TIME



© 2017 Bloggergirl29


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on October 4, 2017
Last Updated on October 4, 2017


Author

Bloggergirl29
Bloggergirl29

unknown, CT



About
I am well me I guess.... Always glad to help people Also my personality seems a bit bipolar haha I am sometimes a complete social butterfly or completely anti-social. But no matter what I always con.. more..

Writing