How

How

A Story by Mall_Des_Rennee

We all meet a certain person once in our life, the kind of person that comes into your life unexpectedly and changes EVERYTHING. How can one person bring you to your knees. How can they just come into your life and make you so weak? And the funny thing is, you know deep down in your heart you should walk away. But what do you do? You stay. Regardless of all the little red flags that fly in front of yourface. Regardless of their past and the little lies that don’t add up. You were perfectly fine and content before them and they came in and messed it all up. They got past the walls, got all up in your heart. They made you feel like you were flying. They made you feel so free. Like there wasn’t a problem in the world. Like nothing else in the world existed. And its like, for that brief second, all the pain wasn’t there. And its so funny. Because they claim you’re their everything. They tell you they love you. They tell you they miss you. And it feels so right when they kiss you. Their hugs felt like nothing in the world could ever hurt you. They take you to the beach at 1 in the morning and sit there and watch the stars with you. They hold you and kiss your forhead. They make you feel like everything is gonna be alright. You let your guard down. You trust them. And you let them completely in. You get used to all the goodmorning an goodnight beautiful texts. The I love you more fights. The play wrestling. You get used to that love. And their presence. And it feels so right in your heart. Then out of nowhere it all changes. They leave without a word, no way to explain. Nothing. They just leave you hanging onto all those feelings and memories like you never were a part of their life. They just walk away. And its crazy how they can do you so wrong but you still love them. With all your heart. And you miss them. With all your soul. But theyre gone. Nothing but the faint smell of their cologne on your pillow. But eventually that fades to. How does someone wake up one day and change their mind? How do they just decide they don’t love you anymore within a second. How do they just throw away all the feelings, all the memories, every kiss, every hug, every word they ever said. Like none of it was real. But really, How do you bounce back from that?

© 2013 Mall_Des_Rennee


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
Added on August 27, 2013
Last Updated on August 27, 2013

Author

Mall_Des_Rennee
Mall_Des_Rennee

MS



About
Ive been writing ever since I was a little girl. Its always been a big dream of mine more..

Writing
lllll lllll

A Story by Mall_Des_Rennee