Spet 2nd

Spet 2nd

A Story by Mall_Des_Rennee

We as a whole take so much for granted. You never know what could happen. Life is to short to be anything but happy. On September 2nd, I went to Visit a friend. About 4 hours away from where I lived. On my way back home. I was driving and everything went black. When I woke up. I was upside down in my car by a canal in between an overpass. Apparently The last thing I remember was being in a little town named Belzoni. That was 20 miles from where I ended up. I had blacked out and my foot slammed the gas pedal and I ran through the side of a bridge going 105 mph. Went front first into a pile of boulders flipped through the canal and flipped about 3 more times until I landed upside down. They say your life flashes before your eyes in a near death experience. I don't know about that but I came to right as I was hitting the bridge. All I know is that I didn't want to watch myself die and It was too late to try to avoid the bridge so I let go and let god. The happiest moment of my life was waking upside down. After being rushed to the hospital  with no major injuries besides the abrasions from my seatbelts and bruises the size of soccer balls covering my body I was released. So my mom took me to get the stuff out of my car at the tow company. When we got to my car. The entire front of my car was gone. it looked like it had went through a shredder. And the rest of my car looked like a giant roller rolled over it. And the crazy thing was. Every part of my car was smashed EXCEPT exactly where I was sitting in the drivers seat. All I know is that there is a god. And I believe in him. I believe it just wasn't my time and im here for a reason. So never ever take anything for granted because honestly I could've died last Monday. But I didn't. If I would've what would it have been for? nothing. Live your life while you have it and always smile.

© 2013 Mall_Des_Rennee


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It wasn't your time, yet. You must have some great spiritual work ahead of you Maybe this is the start, leading others to their spiritual renewal. One time I was in the hospital and my 18 year old son was using my car. He rolled it and came away with not a scratch. I saw my car later and the only part not caved in was where his head had been. Your Mom must be as thankful as I was, for our sons to be alive. Super glad you are here.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
1 Review
Added on September 12, 2013
Last Updated on September 12, 2013

Author

Mall_Des_Rennee
Mall_Des_Rennee

MS



About
Ive been writing ever since I was a little girl. Its always been a big dream of mine more..

Writing
lllll lllll

A Story by Mall_Des_Rennee


How How

A Story by Mall_Des_Rennee