Not alone, Never alone

Not alone, Never alone

A Story by Mall_Des_Rennee

When you come from a bad place, a broken home, or a bad childhood; when you grow up you always want to do better for yourself. Make a right in all the wrongs in your life. Ive seen a few things, Ive done a few things. People who grow up with nothing always appreciate more. Even though everything Ive been through, I still smile. Because after everything, I deserve that smile. I deserve that happiness. I deserve my dreams. Never wallow in self pity. Whats the point? To sit around all day long feeling sad about everything and thinking about everything. When you have the power to go out and change it. You have the ability to make something better of the circumstances you had. Im in college to be a social worker. Im here to make a difference. Even if it means I change on persons life. One person would be enough. That's my dream. To let other kids out there dealing with these types of things, that theyre not alone for one second. That's everything Ive ever believed in.

© 2013 Mall_Des_Rennee


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It makes sense, once you become a social worker, you could ask companies for gift certificates and then you can give them to the people you advice on life to make their smiles broader.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
1 Review
Added on August 29, 2013
Last Updated on August 29, 2013

Author

Mall_Des_Rennee
Mall_Des_Rennee

MS



About
Ive been writing ever since I was a little girl. Its always been a big dream of mine more..

Writing
lllll lllll

A Story by Mall_Des_Rennee


How How

A Story by Mall_Des_Rennee