Does any body who knows me ACTUALLY know me?

Does any body who knows me ACTUALLY know me?

A Story by Destiny Nicole
"

There are so many people who claim to know destiny lynch but the reality is NO ONE does and its a shame that people pretend they do.

"
+-**++-What makes you think you know me? 
You really think you've got me figured out to a T? 
Why? because you know my favorite color?
Because you know I have a father and a mother? 
Tell me what you know, So I can tell you what you don't. 
You think your information will top mine? It definitely wont.
Tell me how I feel,
Tell me what you think is real. 
Tell me whats on the inside,
You cant, because access  denied.
Stop pretending to know me
Because people are to blind to actually see
The true me. 
So busy trying to decode and guess,
The knowledge you bring about ends up a mess
So many different images from so many people,
to bad I cant teach these people like a teacher and her pupil.  
So I live my life with people who cant see,
The real, the actual, the honest true me. 

© 2014 Destiny Nicole


Author's Note

Destiny Nicole
There are so many people in my life and no one actually knows who I am and it hurts my feelings really. The people in my life don't even take the time to know me, they just guess like I'm some kind of test. They guess who I am and go with what ever they think instead of going with what real. Its a frustrating life to live.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Most times you have people around you and it you think they know you..until a and situation happens and they expect you to handle things a certain way but you dont they get so mad. Thats why I wrote this piece. Its a every day situation for peope to feel like they know you when they really dont and you wont know they dont know you until you get into a conflict, then true colors are Illuminated from there attitudes.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Accept the fact that there are many people around us but rare of them are to be called friends. Don't be upset by those who pretend they know you which actually not. At least you know who you are. If they have to say something against you, just show them that you are not affected, and that make them worry.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Destiny Nicole

11 Years Ago

I try a lot to do that but most times it just backfires. I just sometimes wish I could change people.. read more
This comment has been deleted by the poster.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 23, 2012
Last Updated on February 25, 2014

Author

Destiny Nicole
Destiny Nicole

Los Angeles , CA



About
I've been writing since I was thirteen and I've been hooked on it ever since. Writing is my truest purest love. Writing never betrayed me, writing was and is always there for me and writing kept me al.. more..

Writing