Lifes Lost Pain

Lifes Lost Pain

A Poem by Destinyxi

Lifes Lost Pain

 

If I leave tomorrow

Will you remember me today?

What will be left

In memory of me?

My words?

My pictures?

My paintings?

 

If I leave tomorrow

Would you notice?

Would you miss me?

Would you follow me?

 

I won’t be here forever

So what will?

 

Did I make enough of a mark

On this earth

Like I had hoped?

 

I’m not permanent

I’m only human

And a lot

Can rid of

Humans

 

To be alive

And to live

Are two different things

 

I’m well aware

I’m alive

But I’m not quite sure

I’m living

 

What does one have to go through

To live?

To actually feel alive?

Pain?

Love?

Sadness?

 

Pain is a reminder of life

Love is a reminder of pain

And sadness is a reminder of loss

 

I don’t know if I will be here tomorrow

But for today

I’m alive

And living

Breathing

Life

Pain

And loss

© 2012 Destinyxi


Author's Note

Destinyxi
My health is making me think... pretty negatively in fact haha.

Enjoy! and please leave your reviews :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

As I was reading I was like "Aww my poor girl..." And then it got a little more positive at the end and I was thinking "Awesome, she's okay" and then you hit me with the Author's Note and I go "NOOOOOO" NO MORE NEGATIVE THOUGHTS MISSY. Especially in regards to your health. Everything will be okay. Speaking of which though... PM me later and give me an update!

Anyways, great poem. It made me think a bit.

Title: *Life's

I think it should be possessive..right?

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I'd notice...

I hope you get wells soon Kels...

"life is about making mistakes. death is about wishing you made a whole lot more."

Keep making mistakes ;)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Awh, well, if your health's bad I hope it improves, and swiftly. I've had thoughts like these before, sometimes in idle wondering, sometimes in more negative frames of mind. The body's temporal, in the span of the world it's a shell that's here and gone in the blink of an eye. For that brief span you're alive, so you may as well be living to get what experiences you can from this life. What remains is your art and the people you affect. Your art reveals a lass even lovelier on the inside than she is on her exterior, and everyone can attest to the fact (yes, fact, not opinion) that you're incredibly beautiful. Speaking of your art, which is always amazing, great work with this poem, it makes the reader ponder as well. Or, at least, it made this one do so. :) Glad to have had the chance to enjoy this. Keep your chin up lass, and let me know if there's anything I can do to make you smile even a little.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Pain is a reminder of life
Love is a reminder of pain
And sadness is a reminder of loss

You will be able to truly live when you can feel these emotions in spite of themselves. There's not a solid answer for everything' realize that categorizing emotions will only subtract from the human experience. Everything is the same, it's just a matter of perception. Nice write.

Posted 11 Years Ago


As I was reading I was like "Aww my poor girl..." And then it got a little more positive at the end and I was thinking "Awesome, she's okay" and then you hit me with the Author's Note and I go "NOOOOOO" NO MORE NEGATIVE THOUGHTS MISSY. Especially in regards to your health. Everything will be okay. Speaking of which though... PM me later and give me an update!

Anyways, great poem. It made me think a bit.

Title: *Life's

I think it should be possessive..right?

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

well done poem...the stuff all artist have wonderd about for thousands of years...life is living even if it only feels as yer going thru the motions...to quote lennon: 'life is what happens to you while yer busy making other plans'

Posted 11 Years Ago


Destinyxi

11 Years Ago

Thats a great quote haha
I like the thoughts create by the poem. I wonder often do people remember me sometimes? Good questions brought to life by the excellent poem. Thank you for sharing the excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


Destinyxi

11 Years Ago

Thanks for your review!
the fact from which we try always to run away from is that, while we are alive, we think that we are very important for life that it cant work if we are not here but look how many have come and gone and others complete what they have started, some are forgotten, some are still remembered according to each person's deeds...

Posted 11 Years Ago


Destinyxi

11 Years Ago

Thanks for your review
yea thats the fact you are alive


Posted 11 Years Ago


Destinyxi

11 Years Ago

mhm :)
"To be alive
And to live
Are two different things"

Yes indeed...

Posted 11 Years Ago


Destinyxi

11 Years Ago

haha :P
Steven

11 Years Ago

:)
It's a little ironic that on the night I post one of the irreverent things I've ever written, you come out with one of the most painfully personal and poignant (no alliteration intended :P) things I believe you've ever written...it's like a mission statement for the so-called "human condition"...It is natural for everyone to feel these things and ask these questions - albeit usually to themselves - at various points in their lives, especially when matters of health are involved...but there are considerably fewer people who are able to articulate these feelings as powerfully (still no alliteration intended, honest) as you have here...

Well, my dear Kels, I will take the liberty of answering your questions...yes it would be noticed, yes you would be missed, and ultimately you would be followed...and yes you would be lovingly remembered through your art...but not yet...you're still here are we're thankful that you are, and we plan on having you around for a good while to come :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Destinyxi

11 Years Ago

Favorite comment ever
kublakhan27

11 Years Ago

*hugs* They are not idle sentiments :)
Destinyxi

11 Years Ago

*hugs back*

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

731 Views
21 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on November 8, 2012
Last Updated on November 8, 2012

Author

Destinyxi
Destinyxi

Canada



About
I'm back after a 10 year hiatus. I write poetry and erotic short stories. Feel free to check out my work 😊 more..

Writing
A Sign A Sign

A Poem by Destinyxi


No Words No Words

A Poem by Destinyxi



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Witch's Brew Witch's Brew

A Poem by Muse