The Heroic Exploits of Detective Watts: Prologue

The Heroic Exploits of Detective Watts: Prologue

A Chapter by Detective Watts

The Heroic Exploits of Detective Watts: An Exciting Adventure Through Space, Time and The Seven Planes of Hell

 

“Stop!” shouted Detective Watts as he pursued the villainous Baron von Borl through the streets of London. “You have nowhere to run!”

“Nowhere?”  The Baron replied as he curled his fiendish moustache “Why, I never planned to run anywhere my dear Watts. Why would I when, with this; I can run ANYWHEN!?”

The Baron removed a gold-plated pocket watch from his waistcoat and turned its hands back, unleashing the device’s extraordinary powers and tearing a hole in the fabric of space-time.

“Farwell my worthy foe” he said as he stepped into the vortex “we shall meet again or, should I say, HAVE met again!”

“Not so fast amigo!’

Suddenly, out of the shadows of the night, a sombrero wearing hero leapt to the Detective’s side.

“El Nacho! You made it!” the Detective joyfully exclaimed

“Sí señor” El Nacho replied as he threw a boomerang at von Borl, knocking him out of the time-vortex and onto the ground.

“Baron Dwayne von Borl” Detective Watts said as he put a pair of handcuffs on his villainous foe “I hereby place you under arrest in the name of the British Empire.”

“Curses” the Baron replied as he fell to his knees “foiled again.”

 

Little did the Detective and his Hispanic friend know, even as they triumphed over their villainous foe; dark forces silently plotted his release. In the shadow of the Moon, hidden from the eyes of man, Invaders; both alien and strange, secretly plotted the Barons release and Great Britains downfall.

 



© 2011 Detective Watts


Author's Note

Detective Watts
Yep, I'm doing this again.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

325 Views
Added on April 3, 2011
Last Updated on April 3, 2011


Author

Detective Watts
Detective Watts

Wollongong, NSW, Australia



About
I can now be found -------------------------------------------------------------- http://www.writerscafe.org/Lincoln%20Bey -------------------------------------------------------------- ^^^^.. more..

Writing