J.L. vs Deathstroke part two

J.L. vs Deathstroke part two

A Story by DhaVerd

In that moment of victory, it came to cease. His arm had suddenly been wacked with a clang. The head had fell to the frosted floor as Slade looked to the direction he was struck. Flying in the wind was a shield, caught in a halt by an Amazon. Though it wasn’t any Amazon, it was Princess Dianna; Wonder Woman. She was hovering in the air; crying, sobbing, raged. In Slade’s mind he was telling himself the strength of an Amazon, but the worse was an Amazon that’s pissed off.

            Wilson faced the Amazon, raised his sword as he was about to speak, but then Diana charged at him. Roaring among the wind was her warrior scream and the sound of crushed ice. Dianna imbedded Slade through the ground as she punches his armor, denting the medal while the chainmail loosened and broke off. Instantly Deathstroke gripped her by her forearms, restraint them back, and launched her off of his body with a powerful kick to the guts. As he pulled his body out from the ice, his face was struck by the shield. Nearly fell back down, but he caught his balance and just in time he caught Dianna’s fist from punching again.

            Instantly he blocked her other fist and smashed his helmet into her nose.

“What’s the matter Princess, afraid to fight dirty?”

            Wiping the blood from her face, Wonder Woman drew her sword. She slowly paced toward Deathstroke. Slade then took out his sword and charged toward the warrior. Their swords clashed as they brawled to the death. With a cheap shot Wonder Woman punched Slade in the face.

“You’re no match for an Amazon,” she smirked.

            The wind grew stronger and his body was hard to see on the floor. To her it looked like he was crawling away, so she stabs toward Deathstroke. Hearing a clang, the wind reveals Slade on the ground, with her shield held against the blade. In rage she began smashing her sword against her own shield. Dianna threw her sword to the side and pounded her knuckles against the shield, denting it with each blow.

            Suddenly the shield broke in half. Slade pushed his body off from the ground, charging at Dianna she had fallen. The Princess tried rolling away from Slade, but with the broken shield was swung against her back. Quickly she got to her feet with grunts of pain.

“The Justice League is on their way, Slade! Give in!”

Slade cocked his head to the side as he lift up the plate of his helmet. “You think that I, Slade Wilson; Deathstroke the Terminator, would give up? Your highness, you truly are spoiled.”

            Dianna scowled at Slade then whipped out her lasso. She flew a few feet in the air and threw her lasso toward Wilson. It caught him and he was suddenly airborne. Dianna began twirling in the air, spinning and colliding Deathstroke against the floor. With struggle, Wilson manages to take his pistols from their holsters. He rapidly fired his guns up upon Dianna. Bullets had grazed against her arms and legs. In pain she let go of her lasso.

            Slade crashed back to the ice and quickly stood on his feet. Wonder woman picked up her split shield and threw one piece at Slade’s chest. He fell onto his back, but rapidly fired at her again. She tried blocking with what was left of her shield, but dropped it and began using her bracelets. Bullets began reflecting back at Deathstroke, till he pulled from his belt the harpoon gun. With one hand firing the gun, his other hand fired toward her left bracelet. With precision he pierced through the bracelet and into her heart.

            Her body fell to the ground. Slowly Slade walked to her as he shook his head. He picked her up by the arm and dragged her toward Superman’s corpse.

“What a shame, I was planning on using that against Aquaman. But I guess there are always alternatives. It’s been fun and all, but I don’t think you’re my match. Though, you at least have this mortal of flesh. Looks like the gods are no longer among us. Oh well, rest well kiddos.”

Slade took back in his hand the head of Superman and retrieved Wonder Woman’s lasso. Lifting up the lid to his helmet again, Slade ripped it off and dropped it beside the corpses. “May it be known that I, Deathstroke the Terminator, am unstoppable.”

He began walking toward the emptiness wind till emerged a portal. Wilson turned to find the Justice League standing upon the land. They glared at him until they noticed that the corpse of two of their friends lay in front of them, dead.

“May today not be the death of three heroes, but five!” Slade pulled a detonator from his belt and as he pressed it a faint explosion was heard. In the sky was small light and all the hearts of the members had sunk more than they had. They all looked to where their Watch Tower had stood. It wasn’t just the Tower that burnt up, but Cyborg and Martian Manhunter.

They all turned to take down Slade once and for all, but he was gone.

© 2014 DhaVerd


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
Added on April 1, 2014
Last Updated on April 3, 2014
Tags: batman, superman, deathstroke, dc comics, wonder woman, amazon, greek mythology, fantasy

Author

DhaVerd
DhaVerd

CA



About
I am a nerd, gamer, larper, and a big comic book fan. I love to write especially of my feelings or just a story that I find fascinating. I don't really have much friends, but that doesn't get too down.. more..

Writing