Final Cry

Final Cry

A Story by DhaVerd

Save me, save me, save me!
Save me from myself! I'm sick of these winning voices, I just need you to save me. I'm tired of being there for others when I alone am facing the world alone. I'm so tired of my dawning thoughts. Brought to me is pain for it's all I gain. Sick of these staining memories. Please be the one to wipe this brain free from harm. Need one to keep me in their arms. Sick of this "charm." To believe that it's always me who is be blamed. This is ruining my sanity, crushing my morality. I'm beginning to turn to all the hate I'm said to be, for it is me who will be the damn beast you make me out in your reality. Sick of my bark, hate that you left a mark. Prepare as I come out of the dark. Listen to this gasp because I have collapsed. In a panic attack I accept the end unless I could be saved from a friend. No one there to lend, I begin to bend and I begin to break. Blacking out I awake and I am alone. Need to burn all that I call home. Have it be known that I no longer wish to loan the marks. You had my plead, you had my death but now I'm coming out with my final bark. This is but a rant of our dance but at last I'm planning to dash. So I say farewell and I hope you're left in hell. You I'm glad I ditched because surely you're actions were as a b***h, sorry to snitch but I must alert of you life glitch.

© 2014 DhaVerd


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
Added on October 21, 2014
Last Updated on November 20, 2014

Author

DhaVerd
DhaVerd

CA



About
I am a nerd, gamer, larper, and a big comic book fan. I love to write especially of my feelings or just a story that I find fascinating. I don't really have much friends, but that doesn't get too down.. more..

Writing