Voices of Truth

Voices of Truth

A Story by DhaVerd

Feel like a monster? Disturbed by the voices heard? Thoughts creeping to your mind? Finding the pain in front of your eyes; seeing that just beneath that skin you're a beast. Craving a feast upon those who are weak; those who've pushed you too far to be saved. Unleash the pain from within those eyes, give them the goodbyes that'll be left behind. Show that the nightmare has begun, release the beast from within. Give your wrath. Show them a true monster.

Have you awakened the war within your heart? Taking the breath of the final hour, never backing down you dare to show your might. Hoping to ignite the life in your soul you realize it's too late. But going against fate your back is against the dark, marking your heart with love you'll forever live just to this one cause. Awakened by the final hour you don't backdown. Keeping fate in a frown you smirk telling that forever your remembrance shall never fade. Not even faith can destroy what has woken.

© 2014 DhaVerd


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
Added on November 20, 2014
Last Updated on November 20, 2014
Tags: Voices, wisdom, monster, beast

Author

DhaVerd
DhaVerd

CA



About
I am a nerd, gamer, larper, and a big comic book fan. I love to write especially of my feelings or just a story that I find fascinating. I don't really have much friends, but that doesn't get too down.. more..

Writing