Begging

Begging

A Poem by DhaVerd

Off away to hell, the gates are closed and I'm all alone. Tormented by demons, gone away to the depths of hell, each worse after another. The time is endless and pulled away from me is my bliss. Please God, raise me back to the heavens. Please, send me away I do not dare wish to stay in such a land. All I had and all I gained is gone and away with return is only pain. Such a b***h, such a deceive, such a w***e. All three caused me to sin, the memories have me pinned. I'll never forget especially in such a place. I need to escape, get out of here, forget all that I've feared. The gates are closed and I can't stand that the man that I am is damned. Please, just please save me! Somebody please, I'm pleading, I'm begging with these stained hands to be cleansed. I see my past as I walk, memories begin to talk. I just want out, need a way to get away. Please somebody just save me. Kill all that pains me, rid it from my mind, find me somewhere I belong. Don't let it be here, I'm drenched with fear. Begging, please I'm begging just end the memories, get rid of the wretched women from my history. They've done me wrong and yet I'm to suffer.

© 2014 DhaVerd


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

236 Views
Added on December 18, 2014
Last Updated on December 18, 2014
Tags: Poem, hell, heaven, romance, pain, god, religious

Author

DhaVerd
DhaVerd

CA



About
I am a nerd, gamer, larper, and a big comic book fan. I love to write especially of my feelings or just a story that I find fascinating. I don't really have much friends, but that doesn't get too down.. more..

Writing