Living With a Broken Heart

Living With a Broken Heart

A Story by Evelyn

     Here I stay in the dark. Hiding from the cruel harsh world, But the one thing that makes me complete is the man of my dreams. Closer and closer do I feel near him, But then my mind bursts, and he’s gone. Tears stream down my face, tears filled with all the pain held inside.

     No one understands how I feel, and why I live with a broken heart. No one will ever understand. Nothing will ever change; this feeling will never go away, no matter how hard I try to make it disappear. All I ever really wanted was to live a happy life with him. The guy that I thought loved me. But I know that no matter how hard I try to make it come true it never will. In this case there’s no more wishing.

     When I’m lying in bed it’s like he’s laying right next to me holding me in his arms, whispering in my ear that everything is going to be ok and he’s going to be by my side forever. But when I turn there is just an empty space. All that I am left with is that none of this is real, and no matter what I I will always live with a broken heart.

© 2011 Evelyn


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
Added on April 16, 2011
Last Updated on April 16, 2011

Author

Evelyn
Evelyn

Madison, ME



About
I am down to earth, and shy. I someday want to become a writer. So i want to get some feed back on my work, so please comment and give me some ideas and let me know what you think. more..

Writing
Revenge Revenge

A Story by Evelyn


True Beauty True Beauty

A Story by Evelyn


My Everything My Everything

A Story by Evelyn