True Beauty

True Beauty

A Story by Evelyn

     Many things are going on around, it is a beautiful night. The moon shines down Lea's face, but her face is hidden by a mask. Nobody recognizes her. She is hiding under the beauty of a elegant dress. Some was has left her a note, demanding her to meet them at the end of the stare case at 10 PM, tonight, prom night. She has no idea who this person is, but she was hoping with all of her might that it would be Sam.
     So there she is, standing at the wooden doors. She takes a deep breath and opens the doors. She walks in standing at the top of the stair case. She looks around at all the people having a great time dancing and laughing. She was more nervous than ever. She slowly works her way down the stairs, as just about everyone stopped and stared. Her eyes shining like a summer green misty grass. She makes it to the last step as some one gently grasps her hand. She looks over to see Sam looking back into her eyes. She smiles at him wondering if he even knows that is is her. As he walked her outside she couldn't take her eyes off him. He looked amazing, and she couldn't help not to stare. She thought to herself, "Is this really happening to me?"
     As they stood there under the bright moon lit sky Sam turns to look at her and says "Lea you look so beautiful, but why are you hiding your real beauty behind this mask?" She looked at him and said almost nervously, "Sam, why did you want to meet me here?" Sam said to her "Well you know I am your friend, and i feel bad that i don't talk to you because i have to try to stay in my own group..." Lea looked down kind of disappointed, and she said "Well that was not what i was hoping for, but can I tell you something Sam?" He said with a guilty look on his face, "Lea i need to tell you the truth before you go on.." She looked at him staring into his golden brown eyes as she slowly took her mask off and said "No i need to tell you this before i don't have the guts to do it. Sam for the past year that we have been friends... I have loved you this whole time. I have tried so hard to forget about you, and i have tried multiple times to tell myself that i didn't have feelings for you what so ever, but that just made me want you more, I love you Sam, i always have." Sam was more than shocked as he said back to her, "Lea i lied, i honestly I do love you. I wanted you to meet me here so i could tell you. I am sorry that i didn't tell you sooner. But now you know, I love you so much, you are so amazing, and no one could ever conpair to you. Will you be my girlfriend?" She shook her head yes, as he took her hand and pulled her in close to him.
     As the slow rythym of music carried them away Sam lifted Lea's chin, looked into her green eyes and said, "There it is... that beautiful smile i have been waiting to see, and those soft lips I have been waiting to kiss." His soft words caught her attention right off, and as his hand touched her cheek she began to tremble while his lips slowly met hers. As the moments passed he pulled back from her soft lips and said,"I finally have you. I promise you now, I will be everything you need you when you need it. I am always here for you now, my beauty." And from that night on he kept his promise to her, and was always the love she was wishing for.

© 2011 Evelyn


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on May 27, 2011
Last Updated on May 27, 2011

Author

Evelyn
Evelyn

Madison, ME



About
I am down to earth, and shy. I someday want to become a writer. So i want to get some feed back on my work, so please comment and give me some ideas and let me know what you think. more..

Writing
Revenge Revenge

A Story by Evelyn


My Everything My Everything

A Story by Evelyn