Revenge

Revenge

A Story by Evelyn
"

It is not done yet, and it's not really good. It goes in to fast. But i would like to hear some ideas of what else i could add. Or what anyone thinks of it.

"

Introduction

     Have you ever dreamt of a world, a world that is all yours? A place that you made up, only you know about, or maybe a close friend? I think everyone has, kids, teens, grownups. Everyone has at some point. Most of the time it’s a place they can escape to when they are angry or sad. And sometimes they wish that they could just live I n that world forever. Who doesn’t? But I’m different, and so is Lawrence, this guy, my love. The world that we have is real. No I’m not crazy, I’m just different. 

     See we don’t how we ended up with such a special power, but it kind of just happened. We still have many questions, theories whatever, but at the same time we just take what we have, but we don’t take for granted of this power. For me it’s not hard to say that I don’t miss living in the world with all those people, this is what I wanted all along, as well as Lawrence. I can say there’s not a day that I would ever want to go back down to their world.

    

Chapter One

     Me and Lawrence walk along the sunny streets, in this empty world of our own. As he holds my hand swinging it back and forth he spins me around in a circle then pulls me in close to him. He looks me in the eyes and he puts his arms around my waist, we dance slowly in the middle of the road. We’ve had so many magic moments, including this one. No one is ever around except me and him. Cars are gone, people are gone, and stores are stocked with anything we need. Everything is perfect.

     The same song plays in our heads as he swings me out and spins me around again. Then I hear a shout and a gunshot. Not even a gunshot, something louder. It all happened so fast and before I knew it he was on the ground, blood gushing from his shoulder. I dropped to my knees still in shock. I held his head in my lap as I slipped my shirt off and covered his wound. He flinched with pain. There is no hospital, there’s no time to create one. I just have to heal him myself.

      The way it works is if it is something that we want we both have to agree upon it in order for it to be created. If one of us die, which I thought was highly impossible; we can create whatever without needing your partner to agree. The only real rule is that once someone dies you can’t bring them back to life, but if they are still alive and dying you can heal them before they do die.

     His blood stained my shirt within two minutes. I could tell he was losing his grip of holding on, but not completely, and not even close to dyeing yet. I kiss his cheek and kept holding my shirt over his wound. I closed my eyes and felt the force that was pushing me away from healing him. I looked at him, tears running down my face. “Why won’t you let me heal you? Your dying.” I said.

“I can’t let you heal me.”

“Why?” The tears continues to come.

© 2011 Evelyn


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

Evelyn
It is not done yet I have some that is written by hand but never typed and i will get to it eventually. It's not really good, i have to do a lot of editing. But I would like to know some more things I could put in it, change or add. Or what anyone thinks of it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on October 14, 2011
Last Updated on October 14, 2011

Author

Evelyn
Evelyn

Madison, ME



About
I am down to earth, and shy. I someday want to become a writer. So i want to get some feed back on my work, so please comment and give me some ideas and let me know what you think. more..

Writing
True Beauty True Beauty

A Story by Evelyn


My Everything My Everything

A Story by Evelyn