Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
War of Kings - Chapter 2 - Virrun

War of Kings - Chapter 2 - Virrun

A Chapter by T.Kelsey
"

The greatest heroes know they have no time to rest, evil is always neigh.

"
Chapter 2
Virrun
Castle Poligius’ halls were filled with the laughter and cheering of drunken knights and lords’, celebrating their recent victory against the Hordes advances onto Brymir; but not everyone was celebrating, in the corner of the inn sat one knight, Virrun. He wasn’t celebrating their victory, or even have a drink, he knew they would be back and if they didn’t act quick, the quiet harbor town of Vasteria will be the first of Brymir captured by the Horde.

“Virrun, come join us, after all you’ve earned a rest for one day.” Cried one of the other knights; holding his pint of ale up before taking a huge gulp of it down. Reluctantly Virrun joined the other men, the man was right, Virrun had fought hard against the Horde’s forces today, he ordered a pint of ale and joined in on the party goers, not noticing the hooded figure watching him from the shadows…


© 2013 T.Kelsey


Author's Note

T.Kelsey
Having so much fun writing this. Leaving you all wondering and guessing is so much fun :) Please review and comment again :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on March 5, 2013
Last Updated on March 5, 2013


Author

T.Kelsey
T.Kelsey

United Kingdom



About
Im a 14 year old, amateur writer who is currently studying for my GCSE's and am writing my first story in my spare time, as well as band practise, Tae-Kwon-Do and Guitar lessons :D I enjoy the fantasy.. more..

Writing