Chapter Two: The Vacuum Disaster

Chapter Two: The Vacuum Disaster

A Chapter by Some Random Person.

"I'll go back inside if I'm not the only one. And if we have a weapon to through at it," I said, crazily. I don't know what brought me to think that we could actually go back inside.... Let alone hit it with anything. "I can get the keys and someone could fight off the Vacuum Cleaner before it gets us." I expanded more. I hope they except my offer. And not counter-offer.


Oh, come on! "What if you're the one who's with the weapon, while I get the keys?" Sharrol counter-offered.  Were we going to get her keys? It seamed more necisary. I mean,  she has a custom-made, extra long minivan with a 5th row of back seats. My car only has the one row of backseats plus the front seats, so, it made more sense to get her car.


"If I hold the 'weapon' then you get your car keys. It makes more sense to drive with your car if you want all the kids. My car can only seat 5 people, and one is the driver. If I'm not mistaken, your car has more than two rows of backseats." I counter-offered her counter-offer. Or so I think.


"That's exactly what I meant. We get my car because it would be easier. We could all fit in my car. So, what's the weapon we're going to use?" She asked. I hadn't gotten to that part yet, but I'm not going to say that to her. That would only mean her getting angry then calling off the whole thing. 


So I replied, "Good. We'll go to your house and I'll pick up the first good-enough weapon I can at first find. If all goes well, we'll have a weapon and a car. And gas in the car, hopefully." I told Morticia, oh I mean Sharrol. 


Morticia sighed, then replied, "Oh, okay. Just let us hurry. Maybe I can snag a couple of clothing on the way out?"


I sighed in hesitancy and thought. When I got to a good point, then I said, "If you hurry, then maybe. But remember, there's a killer vacuum cleaner in our houses. So we may or may not have time for a little bit of packing. Besides, I think we should avoid all closets at this time." I carefully told her.


"You know what," she said, "You're absolutly right. We do want to avoid closets because of the vac."


So it was decided. We were to go into my neighbors, the Adams family's house to get car keys. And maybe some clothes and money. Just maybe. We'd be joining forces. The weird and the cooky were now going to help me survive. Isn't it a bit weird the way things turn out?



© 2011 Some Random Person.


Author's Note

Some Random Person.
okay, I'm done with this chapter now. I put this down for a while because I didn't want to write about an evil vacuum cleaner.... Oh well.

So, anyways, how'd you like it? I should be adding more to my books because I'm out of school now, but I may be too busy some days, or I don't feel creative or feel like writing.

Okay, okay. Back to this book.

How'd you like it? What do you think's going to happen in the next chapter?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ah the escape is born and times are laying in wait, I can't wait to be part of it, well done, good read.

.novelists.elite.info.
.display. Thomas Fitzgerald
.memberID. 028
.division. III
.division.leader. Vacant
.name. Thomas
.username. kissaled
.novels. Adrian, Memoirs of a Gay(sha)!
.status. Early Reader, Early Writer
.join date. 06-27-11

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like it lots :D
I think in the next chapter,
Somebody's not going to make it out of that house.

.novelists.elite.info.
.display. Cooki-Eater
.memberID. 005
.division. I
.division.leader. Wesley
.name. Pamelee
.username. Shawtiie-Lee
.novels. Behind The Door, A Girl's Pain, My Birthday Wish, Hope At Last
.status. Novelist, noelwrimo Contestant
.noelwrimo.wordcount. 1,997
.join date. 03-23-2011

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 31, 2011
Last Updated on May 31, 2011


Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing