The Beginning

The Beginning

A Chapter by Some Random Person.

Charlie “Crazzios” Mators, who made fun of his age, being weird and all, loved to write... Crazy was what most people called him. He got the name Crazzios because, well, he was crazy and because of his love for pizza, Mazzios being his favorite resturaunt. He hung with the creative crowd. Want evidence of them being creative? Doesn’t the name Crazzios count as evidence? I sure think it should.

 

                Either way, Charlie was as creative as the people he hung with. He wrote many stories, one for a different person in his little “group.” He wrote about 15 books, giving a signed copy to 15 different people in the group. The last one was called Wish Upon A Star, which was a nice book about a large mystery which was averted by wishes by a person whose name is Elijah.

 

 

Elijah was the oldest of three children: Nate, the youngest and most inexperienced; Haylee, the only girl, middle child, and the couch potato of the unusual family; and last, but not least , Elijah himself, the crazy blond who never thought twice about playing baseball.

 

But none of that is necessary information. Elijah had a few wishes, most of which he never mentioned.  Nevertheless, there was one outstanding wish, that he could be a normal kid.  All he really wanted was to be normal. He also had anemones friends who did things. Weird, evil, crazy things that weren’t wanted. No one knows why he was with them, but all that matters in this case because of what happened on the 12th of August on Beethoven Avenue, Siloam Springs, Arkansas.

 

It was around dusk; no one knows why he was there. Beethoven Ave. has alleyways perpendicular to the strange street. Beethoven Ave. also has weird people living in the houses and alleys. DrugsAlcohol, guns, gangs, you name it, and it’s there. So why was Elijah on Beethoven Avenue?

 

Elijah worked late on the 12th; about 7:30 p.m. was when he was let out of his unusual job. You see, Elijah was a chicken sexer. Yes, that’s the job title, and yes, it’s real. What he did was sort through baby chickens to determine if they’re boys or girls. The job usually takes forever since there are so many chickens in a crowded chicken house, and there are so many new chickens being added to the equation.  Anyway, the job lasts from 9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. every day except the weekends.

 

Well, the 12th happened to be a Friday, and he looked forward to the sleep and the parties about to happen. His friend’s father’s birthday would be the next day, and he was having a party in Siloam. Anyway, he wanted to go home and rest before the party, so he decided to cut through the alley onto Beethoven Avenue as a short cut to go back. Elijah was somewhat smart, and knew that the avenue was a bad place to be, people got shot every other day, if not every day, not to mention the gangs. Nevertheless, he still went into the alley onto Beethoven. Not unusual for people to be turned to other people and things when passing through that particular alley, but he still went through. He never does this, but he was in a rush and didn’t have a car (which made him even more vulnerable for things to happen) however, he did have a knife on him because today he had to kill some chickens. He wasn’t, however, prepared for what happened to him next.

 

Elijah started humming, even though he never hummed, because he was starting to freak out by the darkness and the quietness. He heard of the old, evil rumors about this strange street without actually believing them or caring if there are people down there with strangeness about them, naturalization happening there. Had he actually cared about the strange, he would have taken his usual route and taken the time to walk the night away, but he didn’t really care. Though he should care, because you’ll never guess what happened. Awful things.  Packs of things in that street. He still didn’t care, until now, that is.

 

Beethoven Ave. was a difficult place. Difficult indeed, but he put it out of his mind. He carried a flashlight, so he could see; a knife, not that it would be much use; a cell phone, to call the police even though the police won’t come down to Beethoven Avenue; a heavy backpack full of who knows what. That’s about all he carried, a flashlight, a heavy backpack, a knife, and a cell phone.  Not that any of this would be useful to what would happen to him, the invertible case of this condition, this illness. Some people who didn’t really know would call this a blessing, but he still didn’t care.

 

It was horrible, the attack was. At first he thought it was a shadow of a tree playing tricks on his eyes, well that’s what he told himself anyway. He was getting creeped out, and thought about turning around. Then he felt his body turning around and running out of the alley, out of Beethoven Avenue, out of the shadows and onto the Washington St. into the light of the city’s lights. But what he didn’t know, something important, is that someone or something was following him. And since the town usually slept at 8pm every day, there wasn’t anyone to hear his cries of help when the thing attacked.

 

The attack was scary. Lots of blood, painful as anything. Horrible thing… What on Earth could cause this to Elijah? And shouldn’t things like this happen on Friday the thirteenth? Nevertheless, it still happened, and on Friday the twelfth.  Strange, isn’t it? The way things happened? Almost on accord. It would have been a better blessing if he was born this way, well maybe. The secret still remains. The secret that may be deadly, that might cost Elijah his own life, as early as it seems to be. Beethoven wasn’t anything like the avenue named after him, at least not on any record anyone of this century found. God knows if he really was. Thunder! Bang! Smash! A window crashed into the road .Scratch the last. Even God doesn’t know.  God does know, however, that what is about to happen shouldn’t happen.

 

Sad as it is, it shouldn’t but did happen. The attack was long, agonizing, and very, very painful. Like nothing you could imagine. Nothing anyone could imagine. Except for Elijah, that is. Elijah knew because the damage that was from the attack, what happened, nothing like this happened before. It was a great learning experience, but very painful. Why did it have to happen this way? He thought to himself. I know I’ve always wanted to be a werewolf, but this wasn’t what I’d imagined.

He didn’t know how painful it would be to turn, how horrible he had the cravings for the blood of humans. The blood of anything, for that fact. HE had a hard time resisting the temptation. He had to call Elizabeth and tell her that he couldn’t come to her father’s birthday party. But what he wouldn’t tell her is why. He had to make an excuse for why he couldn’t come. He knew that she’d ask him. But what to tell her? Either she’d think he’s making it all up, or she’d ask more embarrassing questions.  He decided to take the risk and tell her.  He picked up the phone to call her, but she didn’t answer. He tried again, and again, the answering machine answered. He tried not to get angry or frustrated. He then called her father.  Same thing. Why won’t they answer!? They must be ignoring me. Do they know already? I hope not.

 

 He had no idea that the same thing happened to her about ten or fifteen minutes before, and she had a fight with her father about the fact. He gave up calling her and knocked on her door, seeing if she was home. She finally answered, but in a bad mood. She came out, and he asked her what was on her mind.  She hesitated, trying to figure what to say, when he said, “Do you have time for a small walk?” Without waiting for an answer, he grabbed her arm, pulling her out the front porch’s gate, onto the somewhat newly paved circle driveway. He took off running, and she followed. She acted like she was running out of breath, like she usually did, before the accident, and he slowed down to meet her. They were now on Central St. heading west toward the huge hill, Elizabeth’s  father called it “the wheel chair testing” street. It was very cliff-like, almost upright. Elizabeth used to ride her kick scooter down, standing on the brake, it was so steep. She wasn’t in a very good mood, but she still was there. She wondered why he was so pushy; maybe he was like her… The thought distressed her. What if he knew? Her mind was flying. How would she know when the change would happen? The city was darker than the color navy, showing the full moon… Were the stories true? Would Werewolves change on the full moon? Go great, she thought. If he sees her change…  What would happen?

 

When they were on Jefferson St., he started talking. “Do you have the night off? “ When she answered yes, he wondered how he was going to break the news.  He decided to break it strait. “Do you believe in werewolves?” he asked her. When she answered yes, his surprised look gave it away.

 

“You’re a werewolf!” she exclaimed. “Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone. I’m one to. I got turned today; it was horrible. Scary, in fact.”

 

“Why didn’t you tell me? I was scared that you won’t believe me!”

 

“I was scared that you wouldn’t believe me! Remember all those times I told you I could see ghosts? The time I told you I could control the wind?”

 

“Yeah…”

 

“That’s why I didn’t tell you. I didn’t think you’d believe me.”

 

“I was turned about an hour ago.”

 

“Really? That’s about when I was turned.”

 

“Just don’t say anything to Haylee or Nate.  I don’t know when I’ll break the news to them, let alone how. I don’t think they’ll believe me. I probably need to move into my own house, somewhere far away from here.”

 

“Why?”

 

“To keep them safe. So I won’t have any thirst for their blood. You know, and understand, don’t you?”

 

“Yes, but I think you should try to stay, maybe even tell them about the condition. You should at least try to talk to them about it. You never know, they might understand.”

 

“I doubt that. I don’t think they’ll understand. They’ll probably think I was lying.”

 

“I’m just saying that you never know, they might understand.  You never know. Anyway…” She trailed off, thinking. Her mood slightly better, but still sad. What about the party? Is he going to back out?

 

“Anyway what?”

 

“So you don’t want to come to my dad’s party, I’m guessing. Because of…” She trailed off, knowing that Elijah would know what she was thinking.

 

“Yeah, I’m sorry. I know you planned this party for a long time, but…” Now he trailed, his mind whirling. It was going so fast, he was almost sick. Elizabeth didn’t catch on it though, or at least she pretended not to. With her, he never knew.

 

“Well either way, I still have to go. If you want to show up, please do. Bye, Elijah.”

 

After they said their good-byes, Elijah changed into the usual form of his unusual condition. He went around, trying to not go after her. He wanted to go to the party; really, he did, but didn’t want to accidentally change. And he thought he disappointed Elizabeth, because she’d been the one to plan all this. It definitely was hard for him.

 

He was kicking himself because he let her off, so easily, yet he thought he hurt her because of the party issue. That’s it. He was going. After all, he was invited, and he said he would go. Until this happened, anyway. He still will go. She was going. Of course it was because she’d planned it, so she kind of had to go... The issue swirled in his head, making him dizzy. He almost felt sick, with the world whirling around him, the lights making circles around his body and eyes. Was it a feeling that someone was out there, and saw him? He looked down, seeing himself in a furry outfit. He was still a site to see.  He turned back into his human form and ran after her. He would join the party no matter what. He didn’t care if people saw him, he was going. You might ask him why he was going, taking that risk, and he’d tell you he didn’t know. It was partly the truth. He didn’t really know why he was putting on that risk. Nor did he really care, but after his experience with today, he was ready to care. He was going to a party, even if something happened.

 

Elijah went to the party, even though he shouldn’t have. The party was planned and designed by Elizabeth. It was great; the party had everything her father liked.  Elizabeth, friends, surprise, fun, and politics. Elijah knocked on the door. He could already hear the party goers talking about various subjects. He listened and smelled for Elizabeth, hoping she would be the one to answer the door. He couldn’t find her. He listened harder. Still, nothing. Where is she?

Then the party goers were silent. He began to fear… Fear what exactly? It was a mystery to him. He heard rumbling, then a howl. But the howl was outside. He ran toward where he heard the howl. He thought it might be Elizabeth, or the Were that turned her. He wasn’t sure. For all he knew, she might have hurt herself in a lethal way… Who knew?

He ran and ran, but couldn’t find her.  He yelled her name, still couldn’t find her. He tried to smell her. Then, just when he almost gave up looking for her, she ran across the field. On an impulse, he ran after her, through the field, to the house. She had changed back to her human form. She opened the front door, stepped inside, then closing, she saw him. Her eyes filled with joy and wonder.

“So you decided to come? May I ask you why?”

“I wondered how the party was and decided to go ahead and join it, no matter how dangerous it would be.” That was lame! He thought. What now, smart one?

“I’m glad you came. The party was boring without you. Maybe it’ll be better now.”Now she was scolding herself.

“I’m sure it will be fine.” He replied, glad his foolishness hadn’t been noticed, or was it? He never knew with her. She was good at hiding stuff.

“Then what are you waiting for? Come in!”

He went in, and noticed that everyone was staring.  He was sure that they had heard their conversation. He sat down, bored and looked around. The party goers went back to their conversations, as if undisturbed. Elizabeth went to sit next to him, but talked to the other people near.

It was now 11:00 p.m. and most of the party goers left. Only about 11 people stayed, himself included. Elizabeth and Elijah had been talking for about half an hour, but he was kind of tired now. After all, it had been a long day for him, being turned into a werewolf and all. There were still some snacks left on the snack table, so he got up and helped himself to some of the food. He looked around, after he took a huge bite out of some cheese, trying to survey the people still left in the party. A couple who were about seventy years old, the Johanasons; another couple in their late forties, early fifties, Debra and Jimi Hull. That was all he knew. Then he looked back to find Elizabeth, but she’d been gone for a few minutes. He wondered what happened to her, but put it out of his mind.

 

He thought two things about her absence: either she changed, or she had to take care of business. Either way, he was waiting for her return.

 

It was about three a.m. and the party was still going on. He thought of how he was going to tell his siblings about what happened, but he pushed the question away when some neighbors came in. These new people were Connie and Cliff. He didn’t know their last names, nor did he really want to. He didn’t talk to them, and they couldn’t care less about him. To their eyes, he was just another rude and unfortunate kid. He didn’t care what they thought, but it kind of bugged him that they won’t even try to get to know him.  PUT THAT THOUGHT AWAY! He told himself. THIS IS A PARTY! DON’T RUIN IT! They were coming over to the table that he was sitting at. Oh great. Just what I wanted! He was conscious of him thinking negative.  Don’t talk to them unless they ask you something! A voice was telling him something. It was feminine. It sounded calm, but troubled, like she didn’t like seeing them. Who was she, what was she talking about and why wouldn’t she like seeing Connie and Clifford?

 

Elizabeth came back just then to answer his question.

 

“Because they like to gossip. Even if you’re in front of them, they’ll gossip about you. I don’t know why they’re friends: my grandparents and them. Just try to ignore them. Even my grandparents do that. My grandmother just says “um-humm…” so that they think that she’s listening. That’s why I said don’t talk to them.”

 

“So it was you, the voice in my head.”

 

“No, I said it aloud. You thought I said it in your head? Didn’t you notice them looking behind you? They heard me too.”

 

“Oh…” He felt dumb now. “So you were creeping behind my back?”

 

“Not exactly. I was coming back to the table when I saw them coming. I was trying to warn you before they came, hoping they won’t come to this table.” She then took a bite out of a small, triangular, white, holy cheese. He realized that it was Swiss Cheese, one of her favorites. He looked around, seeing that only Connie, Clifford, Elizabeth, her father, Debra and Jimi, and himself were left. Only 7 people…smaller party now.

 

“So when does your school start?” She asked him. Just like her: always wanting school. She loved to learn, but didn’t like all the homework. She always said that 7 hours of learning was enough.

 

“On the 19th. You?” Elizabeth lived in Houston, Texas, so she wouldn’t be on the same schedule. She lived in Arkansas with her grandparents during the summer, and sometimes came up for Christmas and Spring Break. Elijah knew that when she left, school stated the next day if not that day. Maybe the next weekday. Whichever. He hated the fact that she wasn’t here but on school breaks. He sometimes wished that she lived with her grandparents all year round, right across the street. It would make school more fun. After all, he enjoyed summers because she always -almost always anyway- had something in mind to do, even if he didn’t.

 

                The thought of school made him sad. He had to go to school in about a month.  It was depressing him greatly.

 

“I go back on the 23rd. I can’t seem to think of a good idea for me to keep going to this school. It has many rude people inside its walls and they don’t respect their teachers.” Elizabeth had had some terribly tough times last year. The kids teased her and were never talking nice to her. She preferred it in Arkansas because people were nice to her.

 

Yet, she wanted to go back to the Turkish school because it was a charter school. Not to mention she learned much better there than at public schools. Elizabeth told Elijah that much last year. He then cut a slice of cheese cake. Elizabeth made her usual “Yuck! Gablahhah!” face. She hated cheese cake… Well cake in general.

 

Ah, it was now 4 a.m. How could he stay up this late? It must be the Werewolf part of them. The party goers left-all of them. Only Elijah and Elizabeth were up. But they were outside. They both heard many howls and cries of people on Beethoven Avenue, even though they were more than 2 miles away from that creepy street. Elijah is still scolding himself for that huge mistake that changed his life forever. Stop thinking about that! He kept telling himself.  It's just a painful memory! Why wouldn't you stop thinking about it? He was fighting with himself in his head. Stop! Make it all Stop!  He wasn't a fan of fighting. Elijah only wanted to be as far away from that street as possible, but couldn't because of the time. He thought about visiting his grandparents house in Denver, but decided against it. It was too far away, Colorado is.

 

It was now the in the morning and Elijah only slept about 3 hours. It was Sunday, but it felt like a Monday. He woke up in a stretch and yawned. Sighing, he sat up on his top bunk. Nate slept under, but he wasn't in bed.  Elijah then climbed down the stairs, hit the floor with a soft clank and looked to his left at his clock. It read 6:05 a.m. He rubbed his eyes, and then walked slowly to the kitchen, where he found Nate, Haylee and his mother. His mother was cooking eggs and bacon for breakfast. He sat at the table in the kitchen.  His siblings were chatting quietly at the table. 

 

A few minutes later, breakfast was served, and the family-short of the father-was eating quietly. Elijah finished quickly, in spite of his grogginess. After he put his dishes in the dishwasher, he went to change out of his PJs. After he changed, he went outside, to enjoy the hot, summer air, but when he went outside, it wasn't hot, but approximately 69 degrees Fahrenheit. He liked it cooler than the usual summer heat. He wished it was like that the whole year. 

 

Then he went to Elizabeth's. He thought it was a bit too early, but Elizabeth answered anyway. She was always up early, even before Haylee sometimes. Her hair was messed around, like a person who just woke up, but she was dressed in fresh, new clothes.

 

Elizabeth opened the door. She looked like crap. Her hair was all over the place, and she had her glasses on. For some reason, glasses made her look older. She only used them for reading. She was fully dressed in freshly cleaned clothing. Her hair was straitened, hiding her usually curly hair. Her earrings were long and elegant, suiting her. She had two necklaces on: a gold aspen leaf, and a silver cross. She had a blue watch on and an evil eye bracelet on. Her glasses made it known that Elizabeth had been reading.

 

She went out of the doorway for a few seconds to mark her page and take off her glasses. When she finally emerged from the house, she looked much better.

 

"Hey, you are sure up early. What brought you out of bed?" She asked Elijah.

 

"Alarm rang for Church, but my family's not going today. Mom's too tired to dress us and all that. What were you reading?"

 

"One of the greatest books ever written! You might not like it though. It's called City of Glass by Cassandra Clare. It's about this girl who finds out she's a Shadow hunter and learns the ways of the Shadow hunters." 

 

She continued about the book she was reading, but Elijah tuned out. He was trying to figure out how he was going to break the news to his little siblings. Elizabeth was usually a good strategist, but she was talking, so he let her go on. 

 

When she finally stopped talking about the book, he intervened and said, "I still have no clue how to tell them. Do you have an idea?"

 

"No, but I still think you should try. They may not believe you, but it’s worth a try." Was all her answer, so he tried again, even though that was best done by Elizabeth?

 

"I might, but I still don't know how I'm going to get them to believe me. Nor will they be likely to ever believe me again after I tell them."

 

"It's still worth the try."

 

"Why does every conversation we have always come to this?"

 

"I don't know; you're the one who brought it up, remember?" He did, too, but he wasn't about to admit that to her. She had outsmarted her again, and he wasn't to glad about that. Of course, she was 2 years ahead of him and in a better school, but he still wanted to corner her.

 

When she closed the gate of the front porch, the dogs started barking up a storm. Then, they made their way to the Dirt Hill. The Dirt Hill was one of their fonder childhood places. In the years past, they would play various games there. They would dig holes, make waterfalls, you name it, and they definitely did it.

 

Now, they just used it as a place to talk under a tree, next to entrance of a small forest. They talked about many things. Usually whatever came to their minds came up in conversation. Mostly random, weird things. Some were important, like it was now. They needed to talk about how Elijah would tell his family about his furry condition.

 

"How would Haylee tell you something like this?" Elizabeth asked, challengingly.

 

"She wouldn't. She would probably wait until it was discovered or until she was caught changing." Elijah replied to Elizabeth's question after a moment of hesitancy and the thought. What would she do? "How would you tell?" He challenged back.

 

"Me? Well I would either tell my parents or just wait to be discovered. I don't know, just follow where your heart's desire is. That's the best advice I could give you right now." Elizabeth said the last with a matter-of-fact voice, and Elijah could tell she definitely meant it. 

 

"What if I don't want to?" Elijah let out the childish question without wanting to. He instantly regretted speaking. "Sorry, I didn't mean to let that out." He said, interrupting Elizabeth before she could start speaking. 

 

"I don't know why, but I feel like someone is watching me. Do you?"

 

"No, but-" Elijah was cut off by Haylee.

 

"Hey you too! What are you doing up and out so early?" Haylee held herself back from adding, 'you love birds' to her comment. She promised Elijah to secrecy when he first told her he liked Elizabeth.

 

"Haylee, what are you doing up and out so early?" Elizabeth asked back, answering a question with a question. She knew Haylee hated that. It was the reason why she said that. 

 

"Because, unlike some people, I ALWAYS get up early." It was true, too. Haylee always was the first or second person up. Sometimes, though she won't ever admit this, Nate beat her. 

 

"Yes, but do you ever get up early and get out early?" Elizabeth questioned Haylee this again, as she liked doing. Elizabeth always loved getting the people she was talking to into corners and making them go crazy trying to find a way out. It always seemed easy for her to do it. It was more evidence of Practice Makes Perfect.

 

"Okay, fine! I give up. Happy?" Haylee questioned her back.

 

"Yes. Now will you shut it and take your little brother and entertain him for me. He's getting on my last nerve." Haylee did as Elizabeth asked, even though she wasn't sure why. She knew Elizabeth and Elijah had something to talk about alone, but she didn't want to give in so easily. She never did.

 

"And why should I do that? I know you two want to talk about something without me interfering, but too late. its morning and I want to know what in the world you people are talking about." 

 

At this, Elizabeth sent Elijah a What-Are-We-Going-To-Do? look. Then, she came with an answer that was completely irrelevant. "Fine, Haylee. If you want to know, then come walk with me." She replied, and at Elijah's look of surprise and anger, she sent him a don't-you-worry-I'm-not-going-to-tell-her glance. Then she added, "Alone, please."

 

Elizabeth and Haylee headed South on their street, then turning left, she spoke calmly, but before she could speak, Haylee beat her to it.

 

"Tell me now. What were you two talking about?"

 

"Why? What do you think we were talking about?"

 

"Can I ask you a question?"

 

"You just did," Elizabeth said sarcastically, then added, "but go ahead anyway. Shoot."

 

"Do you like him? I mean more than friends."

 

Elizabeth was taken by surprise. She didn't expect that question, but she was used to it already. She was asked this way too many times in the years past. 


"Why are you asking me this? Haylee, do you want to tell me something."

 

"Why do you thing I'm asking you this?" Haylee answered Elizabeth's question with a question in an attempt to corner Elizabeth, but Elizabeth had another way out, still dodging the question.

 

"Because you want to bug me about something, and this is the beginning? Tell me, is there something you want to tell me?"

 

"I want to, but I can't. Can you guess it?" 

 

"Not sure." She wasn't sure, but she had an idea. "Clue?" She only said that to give Haylee the satisfaction of her confused mind.

 

"Elijah, Elizabeth." Was all she said.

 

"Meaning? Tell me, and I promise I won't tell anyone anything." Elizabeth meant that. She kept too many secrets to count. Sometimes, she didn't even remember the secrets.

 

"Elizabeth, you're smart at coding language and grammar, not to mention that you love to spy and do investigations of Murders on TV. You should be able to figure out those two clues!"

 

Elizabeth thought she did, but she wasn't going to let on. "How about one more hint. I don't have any idea about what you're talking about by saying, “Elijah, Elizabeth"

 

"Elizabeth, Elijah. Different Elijah?"

 

"Meaning?" Now she was lost. Where was Haylee going with this?

 

"Really Elizabeth? Doesn't Elijah seam different to you now? Like something traumatic happened? I just can't figure anything out about it, and he won't enlighten me either." 

 Great. Of course he won't tell you. He's furry and you can't tell, thought Elizabeth.   How do I cover him? Pretend that I don't know?  That's exactly what she did. "I don't know Haylee, but all I can say is that he'll probably tell you if and when he's ready."



© 2011 Some Random Person.


Author's Note

Some Random Person.
This is rewritten. I combined a few chapters, so it should be better than the older version.

Review please.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great job! I really, really enjoyed the suspense of knowing what happened to Elijah. Then finally when you said what happened it all made sense. I suggest that you add more mystery into it.. If Elijah and Elizabeth are newly turned werewolves then they would be very confused about what they could and couldn't do/ what happened.. Everything would feel new and exciting- describe those feelings, detail how it feels for them. It shouldn't be described as if they had been werewolves for a long time and were very comfortable with it.

I really love your ideas and detail. You are a great story teller! I am jealous.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

195 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 15, 2011
Last Updated on September 15, 2011


Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing