OHSHIT!

OHSHIT!

A Chapter by Some Random Person.

My name is Olivia Haley Sarah Hedwig Iris Talc. Most people think my last name is Talk, like the way you talk on the phone, but it's pronounced ta-ow-ack-el. Don't ask me how it's like that with only four letters. It's hard for me to pronounce in general. You know what, just call me Olivia Talk. Or you can call me Olivia Talks, with an 's' if you want, since I mostly ramble on and on and on a lot. Especially on the phone.

 

Did you know my mother's name is Sarah Haybale Ibis-Talc? Yeah, S.H.I.T. is her initials. My initials are O.H.S.H.I.T. I like to laugh at our names. They sound funny. I often use my initials for many things. I don't know why I use them. I JUST USE THEM, OKAY?! OKAY!

 

I like Doctor Who. It keeps me entertained. That's hard to do. So... Whady elsy do you wanty to knowy? I like the color red. It's bright and the color of blood... I like vampires. They're cold and pale and do NOT sparkle in the sun. They BURN UP! Dracula's awesome, I think. So... I'm bored. I think that I'll watch Doctor Who... What are you going to do? Oh, did I mention that my initials are OHSHIT? It's funny, I think. I just don't like people laughing at me because of my name. Yep, Doctor Who's on now. See ya, random people who are reading this!


© 2011 Some Random Person.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on October 27, 2011
Last Updated on October 27, 2011


Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing